Popunkium [GP5,GP4,MIDI]

PDA

View Full Version : Popunkium [GP5,GP4,MIDI]

gonzaw
04-29-2007, 07:33 PM
Hi again...
I decided to make a kind of pop punk song (I really don't know, maybe its some type of metal?) but had little time because I had to study, so this is the finished product.
The drums might be a little meh cause I'm not very good with them, and the bass may not seem from punk, but anyway, I think the guitar suits it.
This is one of my first times trying powerchords (I don't use them oftenly, so there may be some mistakes with them) and making a kind of punk song,so I would like some constructive criticism on it (I added a mini solo too, its very small...).
Supposedly the verse has to be repeated in between the choruses and stuff, but it would be boring to repeat it, so I made it once.

LostPr0phet
04-29-2007, 09:33 PM
its cool man, i like the slides, u do that alot, nice job on this one, i like how u do ur styles, its much different than the other nonoriginal music out there, could be longer. 7.5/10

-LostPr0phet

DarkTom666
05-06-2007, 07:34 PM
Not really into Pop nor Punk but I liked this! Hehe, and like always, you use a lot of slides, which gives a nice effect to the song! The bassline was really groovy, really nice, the drums could've been better though >.> The song could be longer too :) 7.5/10

Cheers for the crit!

gonzaw
05-06-2007, 08:17 PM
Thanks for the crits!! :)
Yeah, I used the slides a lot, well, it may be because of my influences.
Anyway, I actually repeated the verses (to make it longer...) and expanded the outro, and fixed some things here and there (didn't touched the guitar for now).....
Enjoy...