J&D luthiers?

PDA

View Full Version : J&D luthiers?

Punk_MetalOrHC?
05-02-2007, 04:02 PM
I found this used guitar on the internet. I think the brand is J&D luthiers, but i'm not sure because i can't clearly see the logo. are these guitars any good, because I don't know the brand. the pick-ups are replaced with Dimarzio Virtual PAF's and the wiring and electronics were completely redone, including 2 new push-pull pots. the guitar is 2 years old and the owner sais the guitar is in good condition. he's asking 300 euro's.
Is this a good deal? because i'm really interessed in it
here's the link

http://www.kapaza.be/Muziek_en_instrumenten/Elektrische_gitaren/5071259/J_D_Les_Paul_Custom_met_Dimarzio_Virtual_PAFs.html

zwound
05-02-2007, 04:08 PM
looks ok...but isnt J&D Jack and Danny? Jack and Danny is a step higher from those harley bentons. im not sure, so dont take this into considering yet.

Punk_MetalOrHC?
05-02-2007, 04:22 PM
yeah I think that J&D is Jack & Danny. so I looked them up and it seems that they're not too bad guitars. the most common negative comment about them seems to be the sound and sometimes buzzing, butt since this one has his pick-ups replaced and is completely rewired, I don't see any problems.

and thanks for pointing out that is was jack and danny, cause i didn't find too much about J&D