[Gp5, Gp4, MIDI] Blues-rock/Alt Rock Song (C4C)

PDA

View Full Version : [Gp5, Gp4, MIDI] Blues-rock/Alt Rock Song (C4C)

Cyberbob
05-06-2007, 05:49 PM
Hey, here's a little bluesrock song I've been working on for a while, give and a listen and tell me what you think. I'm planning on adding a vocal line for a lot of the song, which would fill up the verses a bit more, and also planning on changing that woeful outro solo.
I'm a bit concerned that I've accidentally stolen the main riff, cause it sounds so familiar to me. Hopefully this is just my imagination.

gonzaw
05-06-2007, 07:39 PM
I liked the intro riff very much, and I don't know if its a rip off or not, as I don't recall any song similar to this one. I loved the harmony, and very good work with the bass (specially in the Interlude and verses)
The drums were great also, and the bridge sounded cool too. The solo 1 and 2 were f***ingly awesome.
I don't have any complaints...every part was perfect, and the outro solo is not as crap as you think it is, I quite like it.
If you did this by yourself, then you are (or should be) a professional composer........10/10

Crit mine? (in sig)

arcains_valor
05-06-2007, 07:58 PM
Got some busy bass in there. Pretty insane. I like it. I'd give it maybe an 8 or 9/10.

rodrigomierh
05-06-2007, 09:49 PM
wow, i loved it, really happy n catchy song, i liked the solos too, the main riff is awesome but gets kind of repetitive, by the end, cause its a pretty long song.i would really like to hear this with vocals, ill give you a 9 /10. excellent job.

mind critting my new song? its on my sig thanks.

MadMudgeN
05-07-2007, 09:04 AM
Hey thanks for the crit on mine before we start.

This isn't really my type of music, but it's pretty good. The intro riff gets a little tired, but that's just me. Also, The verse is pretty generic, but it's got some sweet fills, so I dunno if you should change it or not. All the solos were sweet. They blended very nicely with the overall tone of the rest of the song.

Pretty good all in all though. 9.5/10

Avalanche1
05-07-2007, 09:20 PM
Some nice riffs in there. Not really my style of music but I still enjoyed it. Seemed very happy and up beat. Good job. I also liked the bass alot.

sebastian_96
05-08-2007, 05:02 AM
That was quite excellent

reminded me of Better by Screaming Jets...pretty awesome stuff.

The main riff got a tad repetative...but still great non-the-less

The only fault was probably....well I can't think of any other than the repetative riff

9/10

great work :cheers:

Crit mine?

last one is the newest ;)

Str4ng3r
05-08-2007, 03:49 PM
Great song! Really catchy! The only flaw is the repetative riff... ;D

9/10 :D

Crit mine? Its in the sig...

pa182
05-09-2007, 06:18 AM
good song but it reminds me alot of i feel fine by the beatles :p: