Riff sounds fromilier

PDA

View Full Version : Riff sounds fromilier

Ferdinandstrat
05-09-2007, 09:28 AM
OK,so I came up with this riff:
(played on the fifth string)
A: 77777777 55555555 44444444 55555555 *repeat over and over*

But it sounds very fromilier for some reason.

Can anyone tell me what song does it sound like?

RPotts
05-09-2007, 09:33 AM
dude- it's familiar

well I'm sure it's been used before, it could be a powerchord riff, or just chords that go in the same intervals

Ferdinandstrat
05-09-2007, 09:39 AM
dude- it's familiar

well I'm sure it's been used before, it could be a powerchord riff, or just chords that go in the same intervals

I played it a slightly power chorded way.

It turns out that the riff sounds like Presidents of the USA's "Peaches",except in a different way.

ch715dallat
05-09-2007, 02:02 PM
I played it a slightly power chorded way.

It turns out that the riff sounds like Presidents of the USA's "Peaches",except in a different way.

of course its been done before its simple as hell its probable been used in millions of punks songs, you dont really come up with those tpe of things because its just a basic up and down in 8ths, also learn to spell 'FAMILIAR' and

how can you play something a slightly power chorded way, its either power chords or not. :rolleyes: you do know what power chords are?

Ferdinandstrat
05-09-2007, 02:52 PM
of course its been done before its simple as hell its probable been used in millions of punks songs, you dont really come up with those tpe of things because its just a basic up and down in 8ths, also learn to spell 'FAMILIAR' and

how can you play something a slightly power chorded way, its either power chords or not. :rolleyes: you do know what power chords are?

A. Stop making fun of me,OK?

B. My version didnt used standard barre powerchords,actually no barre at all,I dont know if anyone tried it that way,I simply played the open low E string together with the A string(if someone mocks me for this,their are douches,same thing for you Dallat).