[GP5,GP4,MIDI]Accium (kind of acoustic song)

PDA

View Full Version : [GP5,GP4,MIDI]Accium (kind of acoustic song)

gonzaw
05-10-2007, 09:33 PM
Hi
I've been working on this acoustic piece today, and though it was okay, its not finished yet, I only did it til the solo.
I don't think the violin is in key, as I don't know a thing about violin :p: , but I'll take my chances...
Anyway, I would like some comments on this, C4C of course...

ch715dallat
05-10-2007, 09:49 PM
nice an enjoyable riff although the violin sounds out of key on the first bar of the main riff everytime, its when its over that c major chord it sounds very off maybe fix that bit up? other than that its a nice song ;)

gonzaw
05-10-2007, 10:06 PM
^Thanks man!!
Yeah, I knew there was something wrong with the violin, I'll fix it right now (don't pay attention to my first post, as I wrote it the wrong way :p: )

ch715dallat
05-10-2007, 10:10 PM
no problemo :cheers:

gallagher2006
05-11-2007, 10:42 AM
Was pretty good...cept for the off key Violin :haha Also some of the solo was off key :)

gonzaw
05-11-2007, 03:11 PM
Thanks for the crit! :D

Now I have an updated version, and it has an ending, but I don't know what you guys think, I don't know if to make it longer or leave it as it is...
(I tried to fix the violin and solo, but there may be some off-keys in the distortion part, but I'll have to check it out later cause now I'm going out... :cool: )

ch715dallat
05-11-2007, 03:21 PM
nice but theres still some out of key notes in there just check the chord and check the scale again for each bar and make sure you get them matched up right ;) but its a good song, the last bar on each verse reminds me of some western film themetune, i dunno what tho lol

gallagher2006
05-11-2007, 04:15 PM
Thanks for the crit! :D

Now I have an updated version, and it has an ending, but I don't know what you guys think, I don't know if to make it longer or leave it as it is...
(I tried to fix the violin and solo, but there may be some off-keys in the distortion part, but I'll have to check it out later cause now I'm going out... :cool: )

Still some off keys...take the 14s out of the solo and replace hem with 12s, and replace the hammered on 12s with 10s etc. Also, on the verse before the verse, there is something off on the viola