[GP5,GP4,MIDI]Technium (ehh....techno I suppose)

PDA

View Full Version : [GP5,GP4,MIDI]Technium (ehh....techno I suppose)

gonzaw
05-16-2007, 05:13 PM
Hello again...
I don't usually see techno songs over here, or anything apart from rock, metal or acoustic, so I tried to do a techno one.
As I said, I tried (but it isn't very bad either, I quite like it), cause I still can't figure out which instruments to use (I only used a bass, drums and strings), maybe you could point to me other ones.... :)
Because of the instruments, maybe this could be disco,....or maybe not,......it was supposed to be it, but at least it is a groovy party song.
You will see extra drums over there, I just forgot to take them out :p:
The drums at Part Three are the simplest you can get :D

(Btw, its not finished)

Enjoy!!

C4C of course

gallagher2006
05-16-2007, 05:17 PM
Try using a synth bass, strings, Sawtooth, and the bass drum a bit more.

It wasn't bad, but just seemed like an alternative band trying to go Techno, which is always the worst :haha Try getting rid of the sliding strings and replace it with something a bit more conventional :)

irishmatt1992
05-16-2007, 06:08 PM
Stupid

gonzaw
05-16-2007, 08:17 PM
Hey, I added those sawtooth and stuff, but I think it sounds a little dark, too much for techno, well.......maybe I should define a new genre :p:
(I also think I didn't did some harmonies well, so let me know)...

Jonjy2
06-28-2007, 09:39 PM
Hmm...Not totally my thing. I do have a very special place for techno in my heart. But I dunno..I dont think this really flows that well..

Its definitely better after you added the harmonies and all....Not too bad, I'd keep working on it....:D

kylendm
06-28-2007, 11:13 PM
Yea..it is kinda dumb imo

buckethead_jr
06-29-2007, 09:21 AM
Stupid
Epic Fail!

^you too kylendm.
I'll get to this one when i've got time :)