Skitzofrantic (no genre yet)

PDA

View Full Version : Skitzofrantic (no genre yet)

arcains_valor
05-18-2007, 08:43 PM
This is a little solo I attempted to make. I know I kinda suck at solos, and I'm sure anyone whose heard any of my other songs knows that, but I was bored and I tried this. This song isn't finished yet, but I'll be working on it and hopefully put up the full song soon. It'd be nice if you guys could tell me how to change the solo if I need to and everything.

I also didn't know how to spell Skitzofrantic or whatever. It's that one disease where you hear voices in you're head, just in case anyone wants to know.

Hey can anyone tell me how to put all three zips into one link?

ImNotSmart
05-18-2007, 08:57 PM
that was pretty good. ben liked

Of_Wolves
06-12-2007, 04:59 PM
Its Schizophrenic not frantic or how ever you spelt it and its not necessarily voices in the head, just disrupted behavior and manic episodes, if I'm correct.

Aaaanyway it was a nice play on words even if you didn't mean it hehe

I loved this actually, the solo was good stuff although there were a couple of 16th parts that made me take a second look, probs just midi though.

Keep it up, look forward to seeing something finished... You gonna finish this mate?

ch715dallat
06-12-2007, 05:13 PM
click beside one and drag the highlight over all three files and then right click and send to compressed. or hole ctrl and click each file and then right click and blah blah blah.

also if you were trying to spell schizophrenic then you spelt it wrong ;)

arcains_valor
07-05-2007, 05:34 PM
lol. Yeah I realize I spelled it wrong and thanks for the correct spelling. And yes, I do plan on finishing this song once I make up another riff...

Thanks for the comments. Rock on.

ouchies
07-05-2007, 07:24 PM
The solo was too melodic for me, it was boring. Everything was phrased almost the same

leo_p8
07-05-2007, 08:14 PM
The solo was too melodic for me, it was boring. Everything was phrased almost the same

I agree, the phrasing is what bored me... the actual sequences weren't all that bad... just add some more variety, some sweeps, some taps, hell, some triplets or something to change the pace of it a little.

It's quite good... just too bland.

Best of luck.

ClosedCasket
07-05-2007, 08:28 PM
Schizofrantic sounds cooler...