Trench Warfare (thrash) [GP4/5, Midi]

PDA

View Full Version : Trench Warfare (thrash) [GP4/5, Midi]

USCENDONE BENE
05-19-2007, 07:04 AM
i've most probably posted an incomplete version of this a long time ago, but this now is the real deal. It's as complete as i can make it, solo and everything. Im not really a lead player, so theres only one solo :D. So tell me what you think, id be happy to return the favor on one of your compositions, just give me a link at the bottom of your crit or something

ctb
05-19-2007, 08:32 AM
That was really cool. Kept it simple and the rhythm kept a cool beat. :D

USCENDONE BENE
05-19-2007, 09:04 AM
jesus christ! Getting crit on here is like oral sex. You aint gonna get any unless you've given it to them first! *throws a wild tatrum*

Lendorav
05-19-2007, 09:09 AM
Battery anyone?

USCENDONE BENE
05-19-2007, 09:16 AM
Battery anyone?
*SSHHHhhhhh!* :p:

ShadowintheSun
05-19-2007, 11:11 AM
That was good, i heard a lot of Metallica influence in that (it might be just me though). the music is good, the solo is fine. I'm the same, i don't do lead but its a damn good effort. I can give this a 8.5/10 because Thrash is my favourite type of music, but the one problem with it was the high number of crashes made on the drums, thats whats stopping it from being a 9

Crit whichever one you want (preferably Enter the Shadows because its my best one)

masterskill
05-19-2007, 05:35 PM
Thats was pretty good. I'm not a thrash kinda guy and I enjoyed the whole thing. Riff 2 and all its variants are awesome (riff 3, Verse 1). I really don't like Riff 4/chorus riff though. It just seems pretty... plain. The interlude is cool, but the first few notes of the riff sound offbeat/laggy. The tempo change is neat, but needs something else, not sure what. I'm not much of a solo, so that really didn't stand out to me (except near the end, which was great). I think the section between the solo and the verse needs work. The Outro is a bit lacking.

Overall, really fun to listen to. Great rocker.

C4C plz :p (http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=589057)

Thefallofman
05-20-2007, 02:59 PM
The riffs were pretty good, and the solo was fine... but it just repeated way too much and got kind of bland and boring over time.