Metal Song [PTB/MIDI] [C4C]

PDA

View Full Version : Metal Song [PTB/MIDI] [C4C]

DarkTom666
05-20-2007, 06:00 PM
This is a new song, it is undone, I just wanted some critics, I'm currently working on the solo because the song cuts in the middle of the solo xD Yea sorry, I'm working on ending the solo and then finish the song... I know it's stupid that I post the song before finishing the solo, but I don't want thoughts on JUST the solo, I need thoughts on every riff ;)

I'll try to finish the solo soon though ;) I hope you guys enjoy this song, I already posted it before but I made some changes so maybe some of you will recognize it xD!

C4C

bucketned
05-20-2007, 06:06 PM
i dont like it
your solos arent in key at alot of parts

masterskill
05-20-2007, 06:16 PM
Your first solo kinda sounds off with the riff, which itself isn't too bad, and will probably sound a bit better with drums, vocals, etc. The chorus riff is ok, but really isn't too memorable. The bridge isn't too good, its unnecessarily long. The second solo is ok, but it also sounds oodd near the end. The bends sound pretty bad, maybe thats just powertab.

Crit for crit :D (give A Return a listen if you would)

DarkTom666
05-20-2007, 06:25 PM
I must admit that the intro solo is not so good, but let's admit we are hearing from Power Tab xD! If I could add drums, vocals, bass, the whole song would sound WAY better. Hmm the bridge might be long but I didn't know how to shorten it... Grab your guitar, play the second solo and do the bends correctly, it will sound real good.. PT just has the way to kill everything and I'm too lazy to work with GP xD!

Thanks for the crit!