New song idea [mid Gp4+5 2:25]

PDA

View Full Version : New song idea [mid Gp4+5 2:25]

Kirby651
05-25-2007, 07:59 PM
Mainly i use guitar pro to write an idea down and dont finish anything ( I record ideas or write them down. Midi hurts my head)

I was really sick this week (and still am) so i did write something more then a few measures.

What do you think?

Edit: heres the music

_-Skeletor-_
05-25-2007, 08:01 PM
link???o there it is.

pwrmax
05-25-2007, 08:16 PM
i like it

ch715dallat
05-25-2007, 08:55 PM
that was sweet, clearly youre a classical man with youre standard notation ;) the guitar is very basic but the piano and sax is great the melody is very catchy and its a very nice mellow song would be awesome with some 'manly' vocals ;) i dunno how else to describe the vocals i picture with it but w/e. loved the bridge ;)

a nice solo solo would be great for this just a nice chilli peppers style one slow and lots of bends ;)

dunno if youre into this type of music but could you check out mine at:
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=593436

:cheers:

Kirby651
05-25-2007, 09:18 PM
One thing I just thought is some of the midi drum sounds may sound ugly. One is like a beep. That's a mistake. It should be more of a click.

Otherwise thanks. I'll crit your songs too.

lonejedio5
05-26-2007, 11:36 AM
Well, haha I just gotta say I laughed a little bit when I heard this.
So used to hearing heavy metal in these forums that this really felt like a breath of fresh air.
It was really good, very happy ;), what style of music would this be called?
I actually picked up my bass and started playing along with it. I deff. thought it was really good.

Love the Sax too.
:)
Crit mine plz?

Kirby651
05-26-2007, 03:29 PM
Well, ha ha I just gotta say I laughed a little bit when I heard this.
So used to hearing heavy metal in these forums that this really felt like a breath of fresh air.
It was really good, very happy ;), what style of music would this be called?
I actually picked up my bass and started playing along with it. I deff. thought it was really good.

Love the Sax too.
:)
Crit mine plz?

Thanks. I was on the edge of saying that this board would only listen to metal and hard shred songs and posting this would be a waste of time. I'm glad to see that I'm wrong.

And yha; I can crit yours if you want.