My New Tab

PDA

View Full Version : My New Tab

BerryTree
05-26-2007, 03:38 PM
I wrote this tab yesterday...this is my first time posting and I want you guys to listen and tell me what you think about it.The tab is a little out there...and I tried to experiment (I was going for a cross between pop and alternative...as crazy as that sounds). Give me feedback and tell me what I should do to improve , or whether you guys like the tab or not.

petey gunnz
05-26-2007, 03:43 PM
i really like that has a original feel to it, although id rather hear it on accual guitar im sure it sounds awsome keep up the good work

BerryTree
05-26-2007, 05:30 PM
thnx man...yea eventually when i get better and start a band imma bring up all the songs I've been composing.

gonzaw
05-26-2007, 11:09 PM
I like the first thing with that layer guitar doing some speed lick and the harmony too......the whole riff is great...I really like the bass (?) too..
The next riff is good too, specially those bends at the next bars :)
Wow, the whole thing sounds really great and original too......
Then it gets kind of boring at 1:51, maybe add some more things in there?, although that sounds good, specially the next solo, it sounds great.....maybe there are some off-key notes in there? I couldn't notice them but something didn't sound good at the beggining....
Yeah, this is god stuff,....I like the variations you make to the lead guitar with those different riffs and stuff, good man, keep up :)

Wann crit one of mine? (in signature,.....I would prefer the RPG one at the bottome if you wish :) )

BerryTree
05-26-2007, 11:22 PM
I like the first thing with that layer guitar doing some speed lick and the harmony too......the whole riff is great...I really like the bass (?) too..
The next riff is good too, specially those bends at the next bars :)
Wow, the whole thing sounds really great and original too......
Then it gets kind of boring at 1:51, maybe add some more things in there?, although that sounds good, specially the next solo, it sounds great.....maybe there are some off-key notes in there? I couldn't notice them but something didn't sound good at the beggining....
Yeah, this is god stuff,....I like the variations you make to the lead guitar with those different riffs and stuff, good man, keep up :)

Wann crit one of mine? (in signature,.....I would prefer the RPG one at the bottome if you wish :) )

Certainly :)

gallagher2006
05-27-2007, 12:45 PM
I liked the intro alot. Especially with the chords under the music. Very nice priginal and happy vibe going on...Although I think it could be differed a bit every now and again. Damn that lead just gets better and better ;) So, in short, VERY catchy and maybe add a bit more lead to it at times. :)

H(i)SS
05-28-2007, 05:46 AM
The lead part is great and all the parts fit together really nicely.
the solo isn't quite complex enough compared with the rest of the song though IMO
excellent job

lonejedio5
05-28-2007, 08:24 PM
Hmm, I thought I commented on this earlier. Maybe I forgot. I deff. like the happy atmosphere it has. Haha, dont know if thats what you were going for, but deff. catchy. I like the part at 1:10. especially.

Love the bass at around 1:40. Though its not very audible, maybe turn bass up a little more...the guitars kinda cover it up.
Solo is actually pretty good. Fits the song perfectly. No complaints really, deff. add some vocals and you have a solid song here.
Cheers.