The Sweepening (Instrumental/Practice Piece) GP4 + MIDI

PDA

View Full Version : The Sweepening (Instrumental/Practice Piece) GP4 + MIDI

Demons&Wizards
05-29-2007, 04:22 PM
Okay so here is my very first song, it started out as a sweeping lesson i was designing, that kinda turn into a short (1.30mins) metal piece.
I realise the sweeps have nothing to do with the song, and that it needs beefing up a little to make it longer, but hey, i was bored (i should have been revising for my physics exam)!
enjoy.

ibanezguitars44
05-29-2007, 04:31 PM
that sounds really cool. id love to hear the actual song

ch715dallat
05-29-2007, 04:43 PM
That was great on thing i would change so far is on the intro IMO it sounds better if you go bar 1 bar 2 bar 1 bar 5 and leave out bar 4 it sounds much better, just a suggestion. the rest was flawless i loved both solos although the rhythm of the song is fair boring by itself it can hold out a few bars between leads without getting uninteresting. very nice piece you should really get to work on lengthening it and making some really big solos in it.

If you dont mind could you have a look at the one at the top of my sig? :)

:cheers:

Edit: attached file with what i mean for the intro ;)

Demons&Wizards
05-31-2007, 02:16 PM
That was great on thing i would change so far is on the intro IMO it sounds better if you go bar 1 bar 2 bar 1 bar 5 and leave out bar 4 it sounds much better, just a suggestion. the rest was flawless i loved both solos although the rhythm of the song is fair boring by itself it can hold out a few bars between leads without getting uninteresting. very nice piece you should really get to work on lengthening it and making some really big solos in it.

If you dont mind could you have a look at the one at the top of my sig? :)

:cheers:

Edit: attached file with what i mean for the intro ;)

do u have it in midi or gp4?

ch715dallat
05-31-2007, 03:30 PM
sorry yeah gimme a second ;)