Missing Elements (ptab/midi)

PDA

View Full Version : Missing Elements (ptab/midi)

piquet
05-30-2007, 06:20 PM
I like it.

rodrigomierh
05-30-2007, 06:39 PM
cool!! i really liked it, its very relaxing. It reminds me of mogwai, and the bends at the end sound a lot like pink Floyd. The song itself, got me thinking and imaging a lot of stuff, i think it would fit perfectly in the background of an army marching scene or something like that. you should add battle drums ftw. anyway good job 9/10 :peace:

mind critting one of mine? thanks.

Nunwhxre 666
05-30-2007, 11:46 PM
I like it. Very calm and laid back. I especially like when the chords come in on the steel string acoustic. From measure 37 is AMAZING. I really really like this song. Well done indeed. 9/10

DarkSonata
06-01-2007, 01:24 AM
I like it pretty well. Like the earlier guy said, it is kinda reminiscent of something Pink Floyd would do...i could see where he got that vibe from. I really like when the 2 clean guitars are going at the same time and from measure 37 on is very good. I'll give it a 8/10.

Crit one(or both) of my newest if you would...in the sig...Silent Escape or Vargtimmen

HumanitysDeath
06-03-2007, 02:42 AM
That was amazing. Beautiful work.

SGxMastodonxSG
06-03-2007, 06:48 AM
I really liked it, a lot. But it ended so abruptly. It feels like you ended it too soon, like a forced ending I guess. You got to let the song end when it wants to end. It feels like it should be longer. Other than that, it's pretty awesome.