Apocalypse (death metal)

PDA

View Full Version : Apocalypse (death metal)

arcains_valor
05-30-2007, 07:23 PM
This song is kind of random and the solo is totally random. I really made this just for fun.

ch715dallat
05-30-2007, 07:29 PM
you can put them all in one file you know, highlight them all then send to compressed file.

anyhoo the song was good for all it was but the solo was aweful to be honest, it was as though you just pressed random numbers on the keypad. you can use scales you know. its not illegal in death metal.

arcains_valor
05-30-2007, 07:47 PM
Lol. thanks for the help with the files all in one. I asked that before and no one answered. And yes, I did hit random keys. I told you it was totally random. Plus, I just didn't feel like using the scales, it's so much easier to hit random notes. That's what the guitarist for Glass Casket seems to do. lol

arcains_valor
09-14-2007, 07:30 PM
Actually he only does that in one cd, in the other one he kicks ass and has some crazy good solos. But in one cd, the one with pencil lead syringe, he doesn't seem to know what a scale is. But, yeah, in Dead Man's Diary, he's crazy good.

Sinten
09-14-2007, 11:23 PM
solo reminded me of kerry king

hawhaw

arcains_valor
09-29-2007, 02:21 PM
#$%@! Desperate Man's Diary, sorry.

IndieLee
09-29-2007, 02:56 PM
The start (after the tappy thingy) gives me the picture of running away from an insane clown.

HedBanger24/7
10-02-2007, 01:07 AM
I actually liked it alot. The melodies in it have a very dark melody which was my favorite part. IMO it was like a weird mix between Slayer and Decapitated. I would try and create fast tempo changes to really make the uneasy feeling more chaotic (im just a big fan of tempo changes throughout songs). And i liked the solo, it really fit in with the dark chromatic feel and uneasiness of the rest of the song. Over all it wasn't anything REALLY amazing but i would deffinately have fun in the mosh pit to it live!

Crit mine (its in my sig)?

NosferatuZodd09
10-02-2007, 12:49 PM
I can def see the uh... being chased by an insane clown in the post intro riff lol XD otherwise I think it was lacking more riffs, I actually kinda liked the solo lol

crit? http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=678517