To Come Back Home (rock)

PDA

View Full Version : To Come Back Home (rock)

arcains_valor
05-30-2007, 10:25 PM
I tried to make the second verse and chorus just slightly different, but still, for those of you who don't like any type of structure, this may seem too repetitive.

Also, the solo i guess isn't really a full solo, I just named it that so I could have a marker for it.

I also can't fit this song into my signature...so...yeah. Just so you guys know.

leo_p8
05-31-2007, 12:00 AM
That... actually... sounds great! I never thought I'd say that about this particular style of music here on UG... but it's quite good. Simple, catchy, and carried strongly by a strong rhythm. Awsome work man. You should definitly add the vocal line in there with some synth instrument to take away some of the repetitive-feel it has, but I suspect that once that's in you'll have an MTV worthy rock/pop song!

rodrigomierh
05-31-2007, 12:42 AM
nice song you got there, it sounds kind of pop-punkish but as ^ leo_p8 ^ said, this piece is really well written, and with some good vocals it could be radio/mtv material. good job

mind critting one of mines? thanks.

ctb
05-31-2007, 09:53 AM
That sounds like the perfect song that I want to make up and you've done it! :p: I loved it, has the kind of typical drop-d, post-hardcore band feeling which I really like lol. So yeah, 10 out of 10.

buckethead_jr
05-31-2007, 11:19 AM
but I suspect that once that's in you'll have an MTV worthy rock/pop song!
That's more of an insult than anything :p:
But i agree with everything else you said, simple but catchy, one of the few non-metal songs i like on here.

arcains_valor
06-01-2007, 07:15 PM
I'm currently attempting to form a band with a few of my friends, but we don't have a singer yet, so I'm kind of waiting for a singer before we get vocals. But I don't know, maybe I might try to put in vocals myself, we'll see.
Thanks for the good comments.
Rock on.