Fire The Innocents [GP4, GP5, MIDI] [Power Metal?] [C4C]

PDA

View Full Version : Fire The Innocents [GP4, GP5, MIDI] [Power Metal?] [C4C]

DarkTom666
06-02-2007, 05:35 PM
Hey again, I already posted this song in PTB format, but I think it had no real beat... so here is the GPs format with drums :) No bass right now, I'll be working on it soon I hope... Exams are coming really fast so I can't really write for now ;) Hope you guys enjoy it, and C4C :)

EDIT: Tried to put a little riff at the end ><! Crit it xD

gibsonmaster77
06-02-2007, 05:38 PM
never actually herd of the song, but i like it lol. good work

DarkTom666
06-02-2007, 05:39 PM
xD Well I posted it not so long ago, you might've just missed it.. Oh well, that's a good thing xD! Thanks for the crit!

DarkTom666
06-04-2007, 04:35 PM
bumpy dumpy

gonzaw
06-04-2007, 04:54 PM
I like the harmony..........but at times it sounds too noisy...it may be the genre.
The intro riff was very good.....
I really liked riff A, but then it sounds too clashy with the guitar and drums....kind of makes my ears hurt, but despite that, its very good...
I liked the transitions between riffs and I also liked the chorus one.
I liked the transition to the solo too.....I liked thes solo from the fasty part and 64 onwards....cause the first part doesn't stand out that much....I think the volume is too low or something..
I liked how it ended too....but maybe you should make a riff for the outro and not only let it hang out like that.......anyway, everything is valid :)

Maybe you should put some bass in there.....if you want of course....

I liked it 8/10 :)

Wanna crit mine? (in sig one of the last 3 if you can :) )

DarkTom666
06-04-2007, 05:33 PM
Thanks for the crit ;) Yep I will work on the bass soon but as I said on an earlier post:

No bass right now, I'll be working on it soon I hope... Exams are coming really fast so I can't really write for now

The harmonies sounded a bit more noisy at a time because the P.M was removed ;)
Hmmm, I'll try to arrange the solo because I want the first part to stand out, since it's a solo xD
Ill try work on an outro riff ;) Thanks dude

DarkTom666
06-08-2007, 11:51 PM
Bumpy Dumpy

BerryTree
06-08-2007, 11:55 PM
Good song....good intro....good solo.....its a flat out solid song man, good job...although I would tell you to put more variation in it, but thats about it (It drags a bit at times).

By the way, can you crit mine? http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=602970 I would appreciate it.

leo_p8
06-09-2007, 12:13 AM
I would tell you to put more variation in it, but thats about it (It drags a bit at times).

:D

DarkTom666
06-09-2007, 11:17 AM
Thanks for the crit, it's repetitive because there will be lyrics, but they don't exist yet -_- :)

leo_p8
06-09-2007, 11:53 AM
IMO, even with lyrics, the songs music should hold its own... just factor in the voice when making the fills and licks. Just because a song has lyrics shouldn't make you want to leave it bland and boring... the music is still there and the person who hears the MUSIC, won't be impressed by it. Listen to Extreme, Mr. Big, Spin Doctors... hell, even early RHCP to realize just how much a small variation can add to awsome songs like theirs.

But... that's just me.

BerryTree
06-09-2007, 12:09 PM
IMO, even with lyrics, the songs music should hold its own... just factor in the voice when making the fills and licks. Just because a song has lyrics shouldn't make you want to leave it bland and boring... the music is still there and the person who hears the MUSIC, won't be impressed by it. Listen to Extreme, Mr. Big, Spin Doctors... hell, even early RHCP to realize just how much a small variation can add to awsome songs like theirs.

But... that's just me.

:p: I wouldn't wanna look up to the spin doctors for influence imo......

leo_p8
06-09-2007, 01:47 PM
Why not? They have simple, but very tasteful and effective music. Then again... it all comes down to personal taste.

DarkTom666
06-09-2007, 03:22 PM
Hmmmf maybe you guys are right, anyways, I still need to add the bass and vocals, maybe it will do a difference. If it doesnt, then I think I'll try to put some variation, but it's not that simple -_-