Disturbed - Land of confusion tab need help pls

PDA

View Full Version : Disturbed - Land of confusion tab need help pls

Snybutcher
06-09-2007, 03:53 PM
Anyone has the Gp5 tab for the song Disturbed - land of confusion, or knows where to find it? have searched all over the internett, trying to find it, but no luck at all :(

would really appreciate it if anyone could help me out on this :)

Thx=)

last_biscuit
06-09-2007, 03:59 PM
You could try n see if the Genesis (the original) version is on here. They can't really be too different apart from maybe the Disturbed one has the low E dropped to D or something :confused:

EDIT: Erm...just search the song title! It comes up with LOADS of versions

Snybutcher
06-09-2007, 06:07 PM
You could try n see if the Genesis (the original) version is on here. They can't really be too different apart from maybe the Disturbed one has the low E dropped to D or something :confused:

EDIT: Erm...just search the song title! It comes up with LOADS of versions

ye, found the original one, but this is for my band, if i was just learning it myself i would have done it that way. much easier to find the version we are going to play dont you think?=)

and what did you mean with "just search the song title"? where should i search? is there a site with more Gp5 tabs or something? cos i did not find the disturbed version on those i have on my computer.. thanks for replying=)

last_biscuit
06-09-2007, 06:50 PM
I found it on here, on the UG homepage in the searchbar (above news and reviews) it automatically shows a blank bar then next to it a drop down box that has 'song name' in it at first. Without changing the drop-down box type in land of confusion and press enter. Then scroll through the tabs looking along the right hand side for 'pro' which means its a guitar pro tab. You can even select it to only show guitar pro tabs above the first tab shown.