(GP4/Midi) - In Flames style

PDA

View Full Version : (GP4/Midi) - In Flames style

-Sidewinder-
06-12-2007, 06:46 PM
I'm havin fun with 7 string guitars hah, has a sorta in flamesy type sound i guess
It isn't very complex, but my other song i'm finishing up is ;) hah...but ya..here

ch715dallat
06-12-2007, 08:33 PM
that was sweet man the riffs were interesting and the leads were very good nothing i can really fault with it

:cheers:

Valo
06-12-2007, 09:22 PM
Yet another masterpiece!
****ing excellent!

-Sidewinder-
06-14-2007, 12:51 AM
Hah thanks...any crits though? :p:

ctb
06-14-2007, 06:52 AM
Most of the song had a cool beat to it lol, yeah, it could well be a masterpiece.

ch715dallat
06-14-2007, 05:23 PM
Hah thanks...any crits though? :p:

tbh not really no. the intro riff was cool with the way the guitars traded off with the hard panning. very cool. if you really pushed me 33 would be my least favourite riff as it was the least inventive but it did have a cool rhythm but maybe a lead over that would spice things up. the solo was great, very melodic and with harmonising its even better. the only thing in it i didnt like was th ewhammy parts but they probably sound better on recordings.

also over the acoustic it would be better if you varied the note lengths a bit from just half and full notes. the main solo was flawless tho. but maybe a little fast run would be good to change things up a bit.

that critical enough for ya :p: ;)

mind checking out my new song
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=605959