Link [GP5.0 ... Genre?]

PDA

View Full Version : Link [GP5.0 ... Genre?]

Of_Wolves
06-16-2007, 06:46 PM
As for the genre of this I have no clue what to make of it. I was just messing around with some random major arpeggios and this is what came of it. Its sounds to me like a decent outro to song maybe....

Oh and by the way "Link" is a place holder title until I find something more suitible, of course when I've finished/put this thing with/made a longer piece.

Constructive crits welcome!
c4c probably if you'l leave me a link or two, or whatever.

Here it is!

Oh and if you guys need gp4 and/or midi just shout :)

DarkTom666
06-16-2007, 07:37 PM
I liked it... The riffs were really nice and the sweeps were well done too ;) I call metal! Not sure though >.>

Crit mine? http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=607495

Of_Wolves
06-16-2007, 07:41 PM
Would you believe I just critted yours first and then came here and saw you asking for me to crit lol

Anyway I was thinking metal too but its kinda quite a cheerful sound for like most metal don'tcha think? Any ideas on what I could do to extend this thing? Play on those Riff Ideas all ready used maybe? I don't want to over used them though mind.

ElBarto2811
06-18-2007, 02:20 PM
Hmm it's probably some form of melodic metal or something, although I don't know alot of metal in major scale (hence the happy sound). Sounds kinda medieval or something. It's not bad, but I don't see this becoming a full song to be honest. And what's up with the bar in 8/8??