gorilla marketing

PDA

View Full Version : gorilla marketing

Captain Insano
06-26-2007, 12:42 AM
Is gorilla marketing Worth the risks? I mean would you do something kinda illegal to get your bands name out there?

IriShDroPkick
06-26-2007, 12:53 AM
I might slap some stickers some places, but nothing too crazy. When it comes down to it, it isnt worth getting into a lot of trouble doing a form of advertising that might not even work

theduke92
06-26-2007, 12:55 AM
No.

Kid_Thorazine
06-26-2007, 01:52 AM
I completely fail to see the point of marketing to gorillas, they don't have money to buy albums or go to shows, actually having such such a potentially dangerous animal at a show would probably be a bad idea anyways.

If you mean guerrilla marketing, go for it.

adambc
06-26-2007, 04:44 PM
always wanted to pay some sketchy kid to find cars he could break into without doing any damage, then put my demo cd into the player, lock the doors and leave.

nothing broken, nothing stolen, but miraculously, my band comes on when he starts his car. as long as i had to fingerprints or way to link me back, i could just tell the cops some die hard fan must be doing it.

though im sure ill never do it haha

Dozza
06-26-2007, 06:03 PM
That sounds like a plan... lol.

*Gorilla* Marketing... lol.

Zen5887
06-28-2007, 04:27 AM
always wanted to pay some sketchy kid to find cars he could break into without doing any damage, then put my demo cd into the player, lock the doors and leave.

nothing broken, nothing stolen, but miraculously, my band comes on when he starts his car. as long as i had to fingerprints or way to link me back, i could just tell the cops some die hard fan must be doing it.

though im sure ill never do it haha

Best idea ever?

adambc
06-29-2007, 09:41 PM
hahaha, i figured you'd get huge press on the local news, in newspapers, everything.

and who doesnt want to listen to the band whos cd has been popping up in random cars all over.