I need a love song..

PDA

View Full Version : I need a love song..

PeachBerry
07-09-2007, 05:09 PM
basically, i need something simple yet really beautiful to be ale to serenade to my girlfriend, obviously you will all have diffrent ideas of whats simple so feel free to just post what you think is a nice song, preferably with a link or where i could hear the song as you no longer can click on the tabs and then click on the video.

Thank you in advance for any help

peachBerry

Onekidforlife
07-09-2007, 05:14 PM
Raining Blood-Slayer

young_is_god
07-09-2007, 05:16 PM
i always thought hummingbird by bb king was a nice love song. id gues u cud do a simple version over a 12bar, maybe a modified 12bar. problem is with blues its usually about loosing a woman or not been able to get a woman, lol

young_is_god
07-09-2007, 05:24 PM
the only other two pure love songs from blues i can think of are frm bb king and albert king and both of them are sang to their guitars!
spose u cud do 32-20 blues by robert johnson ironically, its about shotting his woman lol

PeachBerry
07-09-2007, 05:43 PM
well personally a serenade by slayer would be most satisfiying but i want the women to love me not pull off her own limbs and start smashing them against the walls and smashing through the ceiling *caugh slipknot duality caugh* cheers for that guys i will look these people up especially slayer its been a while since i have visited my good old friend "dead skin mask"

PeachBerry

Quoteman
07-09-2007, 08:10 PM
hmm, "Come on pt.3" would fit the bill, this really isn't a blues jazz song, but "wonderwall" would work too. Wonderall's good solo acoustic too. "When I'm 64" (just get a walking two note bass thing going and u can do it solo) is another one. There's a ton of good songs out there. Good luck

Kid Fisto
07-09-2007, 09:04 PM
Raining Blood-Slayer
uh, NOT simple, and NOT a love song.

if you want a sorta darkish love song, do Loverman by Metallica.

"Tear" by RHCP is very good, not exactly the simplest but easy once you get used to the weird chords.

if you can do piano, do Angel by Type O Negative. awesome love/longing song, and very easy.
here's the chords: http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/t/type_o_negative/angel_crd.htm
if you can't find the song, look on limewire. you won't find it many other places (it's a B-side i think) it's originally by another band, but the type o version is much better.

many other RHCP songs are good.

SuburbanCowboy
07-09-2007, 11:21 PM
Lenny - Stevie Ray Vaughan
Daydream - Robin Trower
Little Wing - Jimi Hendrix

My girlfriend loves when I play those for her. Good luck :cheers:

Blind In 1 Ear
07-10-2007, 12:52 AM
Lenny - Stevie Ray Vaughan
Daydream - Robin Trower
Little Wing - Jimi Hendrix

My girlfriend loves when I play those for her. Good luck :cheers:

lol my ex hated little wing SOOO much. im not sure why.

anyways, i think your girlfriend will like anything nice and slow. something by clapton maybe like wonderful tonight, lonely stranger, broken hearted, running on faith bell bottom blues....all great songs to play and sing.

TheDev01dOne
07-10-2007, 04:34 AM
uh, NOT simple, and NOT a love song.

if you want a sorta darkish love song, do Loverman by Metallica.

"Tear" by RHCP is very good, not exactly the simplest but easy once you get used to the weird chords.

if you can do piano, do Angel by Type O Negative. awesome love/longing song, and very easy.
here's the chords: http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/t/type_o_negative/angel_crd.htm
if you can't find the song, look on limewire. you won't find it many other places (it's a B-side i think) it's originally by another band, but the type o version is much better.

many other RHCP songs are good.

Call me obsessive but I can't let that one slip..

That song is by Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds, MetallicA covered it. (And completely ruined it)

14shadesofblue
07-10-2007, 04:38 AM
Kiss by a Rose on the Gray

or

Kiss From a Rose on the Gray

by Seal

chicks like it and its easy