No tab denied e-mail

PDA

View Full Version : No tab denied e-mail

izzy100
08-21-2007, 06:44 AM
for the last 20 somthing tabs/review/etc. ive posted which all have been denied i've had no e-mail explaining why?

please can you sort this out, its quite frustrating (sp.)

soz wrong forum lol, it needs to be the over site

08-21-2007, 06:50 AM
Yeah it hapenedto me 3 times too wtf

BobChicken
08-21-2007, 06:51 AM
yeah i had that problem too...

izzy100
08-21-2007, 06:53 AM
yeh but its happened to me 25 times and its just a bit stupid, im fine with the fact they where denied but i just want to know y

BMX_KID
08-28-2007, 05:38 PM
yeh but its happened to me 25 times and its just a bit stupid, im fine with the fact they where denied but i just want to know y

I know how you feel it's happened to me all the time, I have never gotten one tab acceppted :mad:

paramore_fans
08-30-2007, 03:23 AM
for me, no matter I submitted an accurate tab, stupid tab voters just ****ing reject them or even though they approve them, stupid moderators also rejected them without any logical reason, I'm so ****ing annoyed since this NEW FEATURE: APPROVE OR REJECT TAB has been added to this ****ing site!!!!!

I ****ing hate it you know??? when this feature isnt' existed yet, I can easily submitted tabs then approved it without questioning because my work is accurate for sure!!! maybe the leader of thsi UG site is a different person now thats' why most people are annoyed like this!!!!

SCREW!!!!!

Anyone feel the same way liek me???? dammit!!!!

Limaj_daas
08-31-2007, 07:37 AM
Well they didn't reject 20 or summin tabs for me but they did reject lik at least 4 or 5 of mine eventhough several people posted accept and no one posted reject... it was totally gay in my opinion!

ario
10-14-2007, 01:22 PM
i submitted a tab for a song that was tabbed horribly inaccurate. mine was like 10 times much better and included the solo. but it also got denied. i didnt get an email explaing why it was denied.

Washburnd Fretz
10-14-2007, 03:42 PM
I tabbed out the solo for snowblind...The song is tabbed in Drop-c(b).
what da heck is a drop-c flat...

I tabbed the freakin thing right off of the video in youtube...its standard..
I got denied as well....

|Guitarhead|
11-02-2007, 04:36 PM
it obviously happens to every1, its very annoying, it happened to me 2, there was a tab complete ****, all wrong and really short and there were hardly any others of it but.... it got rejected when i posted a completely accurate one of the whole tab!!!

Fragmented
11-02-2007, 04:41 PM
I hope my review won't be denied :-/

Just send an eMail to UG.

minichibi
11-07-2007, 08:46 PM
There was this song that was terribly tabbed in my case so I got to my guitar and tabbed it out. I submited it and got no e-mail back of why it was denied, so i tried again, thinking it might have just not gone through the system. Same thing. If I knew why it got denied, maybe I coudl fix it.

dandyhandy17
11-28-2007, 08:56 PM
[/quote]check Your Junk[quote]

incubusLP33
11-29-2007, 08:52 PM
that is really frustrating when you spend a really long time tabbing something out and its pretty much perfect and it gets denied.I almost never get email notification saying why, either.

human panda
11-30-2007, 06:23 PM
for me, no matter I submitted an accurate tab, stupid tab voters just ****ing reject them or even though they approve them, stupid moderators also rejected them without any logical reason, I'm so ****ing annoyed since this NEW FEATURE: APPROVE OR REJECT TAB has been added to this ****ing site!!!!!

I ****ing hate it you know??? when this feature isnt' existed yet, I can easily submitted tabs then approved it without questioning because my work is accurate for sure!!! maybe the leader of thsi UG site is a different person now thats' why most people are annoyed like this!!!!

SCREW!!!!!

Anyone feel the same way liek me???? dammit!!!!
Same f#cken here:grrr:.I got for wild thing and it probably didn`t get reviwed and i didn`t get a email why:grrr:

dandyhandy17
11-30-2007, 06:51 PM
I haven't got 5 out out of 5 accepted :(