So, who the f*ck is Chris Buono anyways? (New UG feature. Check it out!!)

PDA

View Full Version : So, who the f*ck is Chris Buono anyways? (New UG feature. Check it out!!)

casualty01
08-30-2007, 07:10 PM
I dunno... Check for yourself.

*points to sig*

that's an order btw :p:

Cas-:peace:

edit: *sigh* ... ok, apparently some of you have such a bug up your ass you need a colonoscopy the size of my awesomeness to get it out of you. so let's clear some things up...

This is not advertising
He will be working for UG
He will be providing video lessons
He will be bringing his friends on UG for interviews (yes, real artists that you all know and love, not his chums from down the street)
He will be doing special features

I've been working for a while on trying to put this shit together with him for the website and now it's nearing the debut so I'm trying to create a little buzz and excitement here. So don't comment with your anger general bitterness and perma-virgin esque crying fits about why this is wrong and why I shouldn't be allowed to post this here.

To everyone else... enjoy and I hope you're looking forward to it as much as I am :).

The Madcap
08-30-2007, 07:10 PM
I guess I'll check him out...

The music had a good electronic sound to it. The guitar-playing wasn't my tastes at all.

charvel_man
08-30-2007, 07:12 PM
Naaaaaaaaw that's kick ass!

Dobzilla
08-30-2007, 07:13 PM
I was checking out his song earlier, it's actually really good. :cheers:

BassistGal
I would normally report that, but you intimidate me :(.

zeppelinpage4
Awesome music right there....:cheers:

casualty01
08-30-2007, 07:14 PM
I guess I'll check him out...

The music had a good electronic sound to it. The guitar-playing wasn't my tastes at all.

well it's just a sample he threw up there but if you like electronic **** lol... well he's your man. you should subscribe. Also check out my profile for a video of him doing some of his whacky pedal ****.

and of course... stay tuned for his upcoming contributions :)

paintITblack39
08-30-2007, 07:14 PM
Good stuff. If only I can rape effects like he does :(

casualty01
08-30-2007, 07:15 PM
I would normally report that, but you intimidate me :(.

Um... why would you report this?

Garret.
08-30-2007, 07:15 PM
His music is good, but I'm still gonna have to report for advertising.

Although it probably won't matter cause you're an admin and can post anyways,

whatever.

Edit: ^^If you can't post links to myspace and advertise your own band or music then you shouldn't be able to do this either

Dimebag22
08-30-2007, 07:16 PM

Advertising perhaps?

BassistGal
08-30-2007, 07:17 PM

People usually yell at the guys who make this kind of threads to put it in the bands & artists section.
Then a flame war start about how much the band sucks\rocks.
Then everyone just ends up pissed, and warnings are handed.
But until now it seems like their's quite a wide consesum about him being good, so it dosent really matter.

casualty01
08-30-2007, 07:19 PM
ok, I hope you and anyone else that thinks this is "advertising" in a reportable sense don't mind me calling you and them retards.

because really, you are.

HE'S GOING TO BE CONTRIBUTING ARTIST INTERVIEWS & VIDEO LESSONS EXCLUSIVELY FOR UG.

:rolleyes:

HawkaLuigi
What all is he going to be doing on UG besides videos?

EDIT: Oh, nevermind.

CallmeTravis
lol I played the song and my dog came up to me wagging her tail and licked the screen, then stared at the speakers.

guess she has a favorite musician...

BassistGal
08-30-2007, 07:20 PM
Edit, To Cas:
Thats cool.
Never said you advertise though..

casualty01
08-30-2007, 07:21 PM
^ I was talking to Garett.

bassmanjoe08
08-30-2007, 07:21 PM
well it's just a sample he threw up there but if you like electronic **** lol... well he's your man. you should subscribe. Also check out my profile for a video of him doing some of his whacky pedal ****.

and of course... stay tuned for his upcoming contributions :)

What?! Cas?! Censored?!

Your slipping, man. :D

Garret.
08-30-2007, 07:22 PM
ok, I hope you and anyone else that thinks this is "advertising" in a reportable sense don't mind me calling you and them retards.

because really, you are.

HE'S GOING TO BE CONTRIBUTING ARTIST INTERVIEWS & VIDEO LESSONS EXCLUSIVELY FOR UG.

:rolleyes:

It is advertising his music, whether he is doing videos for UG or not.

casualty01
08-30-2007, 07:22 PM
:p: typing fast lots to do!!

charvel_man
08-30-2007, 07:23 PM
Contributions? Holy ****. Several talented musicians helping out. This is amazing.

garden of grey
08-30-2007, 07:23 PM
Blah blah don't act like you have any authority over an admin :haha

He has the power to put it here and I got much more out of that music than most of the pit threads anyways.

FrenchyFungus
08-30-2007, 07:26 PM
It is advertising his music, whether he is doing videos for UG or not.
You're an idiot.

Why the **** would there be rules against advertising THIS site?

Might as well remove that stickied thread about the profiles, since it's advertising? And don't get me started on the links to tabs we have on the front page :rolleyes:

BassistGal
08-30-2007, 07:28 PM
You're an idiot.

Might as well remove that stickied thread about the profiles, since it's advertising? And don't get me started on the links to tabs we have on the front page :rolleyes:
Unrelated, but I can't see why its stickied to be honest.
Last time I've checked it was about posting the link to your profile, but since you can click on someone's name to reach his profile, it seems kinda pointless.

Garret.
08-30-2007, 07:34 PM
You're an idiot.

I never said it was wrong so don't call me an idiot, I shouldn't have reported him and I can admit that but maybe he should have said something about him doing videos for UG because I was under the impression that he was just showing off this guitarist and if anyone else did that they would have been flamed to hell. All I was saying in my last post is that it's still advertising, you can advertise something for this site on this site and it's still Advertising.

Liberation
08-30-2007, 07:40 PM
This guy gives Garret a run for his money (Garret Spencely, that is).

p.stick
08-30-2007, 08:12 PM
Booooooo!!!

gopherthegreat
08-30-2007, 08:17 PM

because really, you are.
i bet they take no offense :rolleyes:

but seriously, this is pretty cool

DaddyTwoFoot
08-30-2007, 08:19 PM
Coo.

gopherthegreat
08-30-2007, 08:19 PM
You're an idiot.

flaming!!!!!

:p:

ss311
08-30-2007, 08:22 PM
Love the electronic sound. Looking forward to it. It's a step forward for UG. He's at a well respected music school.

daytripper75
08-30-2007, 08:27 PM
sounds cool.

hopefully people appreciate it.

DanRev
08-30-2007, 08:27 PM
Arent some people here students at Berklee? That means your teacher is on UG now :haha :haha

I see a drop in "Anyone else in school atm?" threads. :p:

Anyway this is cool.

Wratheh
08-30-2007, 08:37 PM
Awesome guitarist, can't wait for the vids.

MedicreDemon
08-30-2007, 08:38 PM
Sweet! A teacher at Berklee!

Stupified
08-30-2007, 08:38 PM
*reported*

/joke

Metal_Rich
08-30-2007, 08:40 PM
Interesting. I look forward to more videos in this case.

Nirvana-Man
08-30-2007, 08:41 PM
sounds good!

misty_b
08-30-2007, 08:47 PM
I never said it was wrong so don't call me an idiot, I shouldn't have reported him and I can admit that but maybe he should have said something about him doing videos for UG because I was under the impression that he was just showing off this guitarist and if anyone else did that they would have been flamed to hell. All I was saying in my last post is that it's still advertising, you can advertise something for this site on this site and it's still Advertising.
Why do you feel the need to keep saying that it's STILL ADVERTISING? If I had reported cas's post and found out that I was in the wrong, I'd stop trying to justify my stupidity by reiterating how it's advertising (which is pretty trivial imo).

Anyways, I'm happy a true guitar authority is gonna be submitting stuff for this site. :cheers:

thischarmingsam
08-30-2007, 09:20 PM
sounds good, and who argues with thine holy chas?! thats like telling the pope off in the vatican, well not really but sorta

_testament_
08-30-2007, 09:32 PM
Woot! This is really exciting :D .. thanks cas !!

SomeoneYouKnew
08-30-2007, 11:43 PM
I dunno... Check for yourself.

*points to sig*

that's an order btw :p:

edit: *sigh* ... ok, apparently some of you have such a bug up your ass you need a colonoscopy the size of my awesomeness to get it out of you. so let's clear some things up...

This is not advertising
He will be working for UG
He will be providing video lessons
He will be bringing his friends on UG for interviews (yes, real artists that you all know and love, not his chums from down the street)
He will be doing special features

I've been working for a while on trying to put this shit together with him for the website and now it's nearing the debut so I'm trying to create a little buzz and excitement here. So don't comment with your anger general bitterness and perma-virgin esque crying fits about why this is wrong and why I shouldn't be allowed to post this here.

To everyone else... enjoy and I hope you're looking forward to it as much as I am :).

I did check it out, only 'cuz you said so. BFD a pedal guy! So what. I don't use pedals.

Thanks for wasting my fucking time Cas. :mad:

EDIT:

I just watched the videos.
(Watch the second one first. The first one is the best, save that for dessert.)

The man has speed, but he doesn't bore you to death, by constantly showing it off.
Tastefully done AND tasty. More than funky, totally funked up. :heart:

Second EDIT:

Here's the link (http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/Chris+Buono/) from Cas' sig so you don't have to go back to the beginning if you haven't taken the link yet.

Burpin'Worm
08-31-2007, 07:38 AM
lol at some of the kids trying to report Cas. :haha

I was looking at Chris' profile yesterday, it's awesome that he's going to be contributing to UG.

His music's ace too.