Blues Guitar Duel: aetherspear vs. JimmyStradlin33

PDA

View Full Version : Blues Guitar Duel: aetherspear vs. JimmyStradlin33

HawkaLuigi
09-14-2007, 07:49 PM
This is the second duel for the UG Blues Guitar Thread. This battle will pit aetherspear against JimmyStradlin33. Both are excellent guitarists, but only one will move on to Round 2. Pick one, and good luck to both! Go to the link and choose the opponent's song to judge.

aetherspear - Leave My Little Girl Alone Jam (http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/aetherspear/)

vs

JimmyStradlin33 - Hunted Man Blues (http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/JimmyStradlin33/)

Good luck boys! :cheers:

GD_GC
09-14-2007, 08:56 PM
aetherspear fo' sho'

Sanctus Ignis
09-14-2007, 10:53 PM
Aether.

JimmyStradlin33
09-15-2007, 06:25 AM
Wow aethespear thats really cool. I think i'm going out :( . Just as a side note however i've been really impressed by the quality of the recordings and the playings of all the pieces i've heard so far mine sounds so bad compared! How long you guys all been playing?

TheDev01dOne
09-16-2007, 09:06 AM
I gotta vote for Aether too but It should've been way shorter, got a bit repetative after a while IMO. Nice phrasing and pretty decent tone.

Jimmy: You did real good too, I listened to your other songs aswell and you got a really cool free form thing going on. Not many people can even do that let alone do it well these days. Keep up with it and don't get discouraged 'cos once you get it all a bit more refined it will be great. Much props for going for something different!

HawkaLuigi
09-16-2007, 09:32 AM
Would anyone disagree if I ended this duel early? My agreement with Andrew and Resi are to have two duels stickied at any given time, and this one looks like aetherspear has won hands down.

If JimmyStradlin33 would like to cede, we will have this closed and a new duel will commence.

GD_GC
09-16-2007, 09:39 AM
yea you should just end it

HawkaLuigi
09-16-2007, 09:42 AM
Alright, sorry JimmyStradlin33, but we'll close it early do to the "12-1" vote. Thanks for dueling mate. :cheers: