Radio Rebellion Tour 2

PDA

View Full Version : Radio Rebellion Tour 2

killinyourkind
10-01-2007, 08:13 PM
Is anyone going to the Baltimore date? Cuz I'm pretty pumped to see Behemoth and BTM. Has anyone seen these guys live and are they worth my money to go see them?

SadistNation
10-01-2007, 08:16 PM
I was thinking about it but i have a very limited amount of monies and i have a lot of underground shows i was go to. Like Rose Funeral. but I am DEFINITELY going to see Dillinger, Genghis Tron, and Behold....the Arctopus. Without a doubt. but im not too sure if i'm going to the Behemoth, if i have monies i will.

killinyourkind
10-01-2007, 08:18 PM
Yeah I'm definitley going to see Dillinger that's gonna be one hell of a show right there. Then, BTBAM is the week after that. Hooray for Baltimore having good shows next month.

mr.joopy987
10-01-2007, 08:38 PM
If by BTM you mean Beneath The Massacre, they are awesome live. They are really nice guys too.

Job 4 a Cowboy
10-01-2007, 08:53 PM
I am thinking of going, only if money permits

because in October I have: Between the Buried and Me, Converge, and possibly my final homecoming so money will be tight

SadistNation
10-01-2007, 10:07 PM
^you in Baltimore or no? Cuz i'm pretty sure Converge isn't comming to Bmore any time soon.

and Killin, you should check out Rose Funeral (if you don't know them already) that is gonna be a SICK show. It's at the Black Hole.

Tim Remains
10-01-2007, 10:48 PM
Yeah i'd go just for Dillinger.

Last years line up was extremely good, excluding Bless the Fall and Norma Jean

killinyourkind
10-01-2007, 11:11 PM
^you in Baltimore or no? Cuz i'm pretty sure Converge isn't comming to Bmore any time soon.

and Killin, you should check out Rose Funeral (if you don't know them already) that is gonna be a SICK show. It's at the Black Hole.

who else is playing that show i cant get the schedule for the black hole newhere i just listened to them and there ****in br00tal and on seige of amida too they have to be good live

Job 4 a Cowboy
10-02-2007, 12:24 AM
nah I'm down in San Diego

acidhammerdrums
10-02-2007, 01:06 AM
I would like to, but I'm poor and I've sen Behemoth front row like 4 or 5 times at Jaxx/Thunderdome shows. (they actually played the last METAL show at the t-dome with Suffocation, good times that place.)

SadistNation
10-02-2007, 06:11 AM
Oct 26 (friday, im pretty sure)
The Black Hole
$15
Rose Funeral
Years Spent Cold
Salt the Wound
As the Kingdom Falls
Malice Vitality
twwk
http://collect.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=music.showDetails&Band_Show_ID=19288708&friendid=3842611
http://www.myspace.com/blackholerockclub

it sounds kinda sketchy, like all this info isn't really there, but its gonna be a Sweeet show

saxaxe
10-02-2007, 12:13 PM
I'll be there. Seen Job for a Cowboy before, moderately excited for that. I saw BTM on Summer Slaughter and they're AMAZING- can't wait to see them again. Behemoth is in my top 5 favorite bands, and Im ****ting my pants excited to see them. Gojira, IMO, is pretty mediocre.
Also, if you guys are in the baltimore area, I go to Towson University and I try to go to all these shows. Problem is Towson's about a 10 minute drive from Baltimore and I have no car, and buses only operate late on weekends. If you guys would be able to give me rides to and from metal/metalcore shows, could you get up with me via PM? thanks

EDIT:
looking for rides to Dillinger, Between the Buried and me, and the Underoath, ETID, and Poison the Well show.

zigz407
10-02-2007, 06:19 PM
im confused, are there 2 different radio rebellion tours? cuz im seeing the one with JFAC and Behemoth etc. but everyone else is naming off a bunch of different bands

waldorphPRS41
10-02-2007, 06:22 PM
Yeah I think when SadistNation said something about going to the Dillinger Escape Plan tour with Genghis Tron and Behold...The Arctopus people thought it was part of the Radio Rebellion 2 Tour. They are two different tours. Radio Rebellion tour looks terrible this year.

zigz407
10-02-2007, 06:25 PM
Are you kidding?!?!! It looks amazing!!!

SadistNation
10-02-2007, 06:30 PM
Oh goodness, Waldorph is right. Sorry everybody for your Shattered hopes and dreams. I was talking to Killin about the Dillinger show cuz we live in the same state, i guess i shoulda PMd him.

Dillinger, Genghis Tron, and Arctopus are NOT at the radio thingy.

SORRY......

shadow_murph
10-02-2007, 06:47 PM
I probably will be going but in montreal! can't ****ing wait! 3 of my fav bands in one show:) ive been wanting to see behemoth for a while, JFAC is just awesome and BTM are to ****ing amazing to miss! i've GOJIRA live with cob a while back and their a pretty cool band too :)

aild2006
10-07-2007, 02:20 AM
haha dillinger cancelled there tour and the radio rebellion was better last year when the had fear before and btbam

killinyourkind
10-07-2007, 12:35 PM
haha dillinger cancelled there tour and the radio rebellion was better last year when the had fear before and btbam

Radio rebellion was better last year misery signals and btbam killed and norma jean were decent but fear before sucked ass live they always do when i see them