The Scary Story Thread

PDA

View Full Version : The Scary Story Thread

marcofaria
10-03-2007, 08:27 PM
In the spirit of Halloween and since it is the month of October I think we should all share the scariest stories we know.

Also post if you've been somewhere where it has been rumored to be haunted.

Where i'm from theres a place called Rock A Dundee Road. Story behind it is that this old man used to live in a mansion and kids would always try to mess with him. One day he got fed up with it and killed all the kids, he hung a few and what not. I don't know the entire story but it's along those lines.

There's many rumors of to what happens when you go on this street but i'll share the one i encountared. It's said that if you put flour on the roof of your car the old man will come and jump on your car you'll hear it but not see anything. And once you get out you see the foot and hand prints in the flour. So one night a few friends and my self decided to go test this out. We're driving down mind you this is a 2 lane road that is as narrow as a one way. So we're driving down with the flour on the top and all the sudden this huge SUV comes flying toward us so we had to swerve into some dudes lawn to dodge this car that clearly had no intentions of stopping.

While were stopped he hear something hti the roof and we all freak out i told my buddy to start driving as fast as we could and the whole way their it felt like someone was clinging on to the top of the car. We got the hell out of the street real quick and when we got back home to check the car there was abouslutey no flour on it when we clearly had put it on.

There's some other rumor thta one of the dead kids drives a school bus around and chases you but i dont know how true it is.

GET TO SHARING!

jpgilbert701
10-03-2007, 08:32 PM
why is this in the hardcore forums?

juckfush
10-03-2007, 08:34 PM
some say, that if you feed a pigeon rice, it'll explode. scary ****

Twist of fate
10-03-2007, 08:35 PM
This is for hardcore music.

FlamingYouth
10-03-2007, 08:40 PM
maybe there was no more flour on the roof cuz u drove so fast to get off that street??

T.Rextacy
10-03-2007, 08:41 PM
This one time on Halloween...........i got a can of DIET Coke :s haven't gone out for Halloween since.

Shine On...
10-03-2007, 10:32 PM
The other day I was driving with some friends, yelled "RUN!" out the window of the car at what I thought was a girl running like crazy.

The person runs into an SUV and follows me and my friends to one of our houses. Two asians get out of the car and start yelling at me. I was like "Screw this I am not getting shot!" and drop kicked a jerry can full of gas onto one of their lit cigarettes.

That last part wasn't true, but there were gangstas that got out of the car and started yelling at me. I thought to myself "I don't wanna get shot today" and apologized to them. They said "This is Bullsh*t" and drove off.

I was a little rattled.

ThisPerishedMin
10-03-2007, 10:45 PM
^^^ quit being dicks - if its a problem Dai will take care of it, simple as that.

cool idea for a thread - i dont really have anything good besides some weird "ghost" stories where i used to work...next time im not so fuckass tired maybe ill type some up

btw - do you think maybe the flour was no longer on your roof because you were driving a car fast? i guess itd be weird if there was no residue whatsoever but it doesnt seem to far fetched to be gone enough that you couldnt see it at night? idk...just trying to be "realistic" lol...i always try to deny this **** haha

guitarwannabe16
10-03-2007, 11:20 PM
I almost got fired the other day from a job I really love. Thats all I've got.

MustangMan311
10-03-2007, 11:26 PM
One time, I went to this show, right? And it was cold outside, and pretty dark inside, and stuff. Really smoky, too. Anyway, this band came out on stage, and they were totally dressed up- perfect Halloween attire.
First guy that came out had this weird hair and stuff, and he wore the tightest of black clothing. He had metal on his face, and metal on his mind.
The second guy was the same, except he was skinnier, and his guitar emitted this terrible, terrible noise.
It scared the **** out of me, and everyone there!
The third guy came out... His voice was like metal on metal! It was horrendous, and made a shriek like a woman being punched in the cooter.
We all stood there, frozen with fear, and awaited something we could understand. In the form of these three men (and other counterparts in the shadows), was pure evil.

Or so we thought.

Yeah, I went to a Devil Wears Prada show one time. Scared the **** out of me.

Drewcifer 000
10-03-2007, 11:40 PM
In my town, there's an old highschool that burnt down in like the 60s and it's supposed to be haunted.

And everything in NJ is haunted or some BS like that.

Drewcifer 000
10-03-2007, 11:46 PM
ANd this isn't a ghost story or anything, but there's this place near my town called gravity hill. Anyway, it's just a stretch of road that's completely flat, and if you put your car in neutral by the speed limit sign, facing one way, after a little bit your car starts rolling. My friends and I do it all the time over the summer cause it's so weird.

marcofaria
10-04-2007, 05:32 PM
Alright First TO back my self up to all these new guys that think they run ****.

Why is this in the hardcore forum? Because this is where i hang out in this forum. Why is there a video game thread? and an off topic thread? For Fun you morons.
Go find another thread to **** on people and make your lowlife selves feel better.

Carrying on.... When i say no flour is left i mean completely none. As if i had just washed the car.

LPIndin
10-04-2007, 06:34 PM
Lolz to mustangman311. that was funny.

as for my scariest story, two words......

pregnancy scare

aggiefan33
10-04-2007, 06:44 PM
Alright First TO back my self up to all these new guys that think they run ****.

Why is this in the hardcore forum? Because this is where i hang out in this forum. Why is there a video game thread? and an off topic thread? For Fun you morons.
Go find another thread to **** on people and make your lowlife selves feel better.

Carrying on.... When i say no flour is left i mean completely none. As if i had just washed the car.
I've never seen any of them in the hardcore forum before either. :confused:

PiNk_ThE_pUnK
10-04-2007, 07:18 PM
Sorry guys but having this thread independant doesn't really serve much purpose. By all means post this stuff and re-start the topic in the Off-Topic thread.