Can i Please Enquire As To Why People Are Posting metal bands in the hardcore section

PDA

View Full Version : Can i Please Enquire As To Why People Are Posting metal bands in the hardcore section

screamodream
10-16-2007, 05:14 AM
Just a question, but why the **** are people naming bands like trivium in the hardcore section? there a ****ing metal band! doest anyone take notice of the stupidity??

anywho what do u guys think?

Takamine Acoustic

waldorphPRS41
10-16-2007, 05:16 AM
They used to be Metalcore which is why they were here in the first place. Same with A7X. Metal forum doesn't want them, we really don't either but this is where they are stuck.

screamodream
10-16-2007, 05:16 AM
um sorry for my spelling mistake *their*

Nutman69
10-16-2007, 05:17 AM
i think ur gonna get flamed pretty bad.

guitarwannabe16
10-16-2007, 05:17 AM
Just a question, but why the **** are people naming bands like trivium in the hardcore section?

Trivium is a blatant metalcore band. Metalcore is the fusion of metal and hardcore. Thus it falls under this section. Wise up yo.

Does anyone take notice of the stupidity??
I've certainly taken notice of yours.

waldorphPRS41
10-16-2007, 05:19 AM
Trivium is a blatant metalcore band. Metalcore is the fusion of metal and hardcore. Thus it falls under this section. Wise up yo.

I've certainly taken notice of yours.
To TS, Listen to him. I said Trivum used to be metalcore because I was just assuming they weren't anymore but honestly I haven't listened to them except like one song forever ago and I hated it so guitarwannbe probably knows more about them than me.

Ishiga
10-16-2007, 05:19 AM
Because if anything lighter than Behemoth gets posted in the metal forum, it's automatically gay.

Hardcore, you can slap pretty much anything here as long as someone's screaming at some point and a guitar's being violently raped.

screamodream
10-16-2007, 05:20 AM
mmm i guess so, sounds good man

waldorphPRS41
10-16-2007, 05:20 AM
Because if anything lighter than Behemoth gets posted in the metal forum, it's automatically gay.

Hardcore, you can slap pretty much anything here as long as someone's screaming at some point and a guitar's being violently raped.
Good call dude!!!!!!!!!!!!

screamodream
10-16-2007, 05:26 AM
i think ur gonna get flamed pretty bad.

lol i think so too man bahahahaha

burntfacedog
10-16-2007, 05:30 AM
um sorry for my spelling mistake *their*

they're?

pistols
10-16-2007, 05:44 AM

nah man. the red shore is heavier than sabbath. red shore is posted in here, sabbath is in the metal forum.

it's just that the metal forum doesn't accept anything that begins with an 'm' and ends with 'etalcore'

screamodream
10-16-2007, 05:47 AM
nah man. the red shore is heavier than sabbath. red shore is posted in here, sabbath is in the metal forum.

it's just that the metal forum doesn't accept anything that begins with an 'm' and ends with 'etalcore'

yeh but sabbath was one of the first metal bands in history so naturally theyre going to be in the metal forum

DiamondOfBlood
10-16-2007, 12:48 PM
i had the same problem with through the eyes of the dead..I guess in this forum..what something ONCE was it still IS regardless..it's to keep traffic out of the metal forum because thats the busiest forum from my knowledge..

Spiritual_Cramp
10-16-2007, 12:49 PM
Screamodream, weren't you the waste complaining about BMTH not being mentioned in the HARDCORE genre dictionary?

You're a ****ing idiot, and my new favorite one at that.

Craigo
10-16-2007, 12:51 PM

Hardcore is a abreivation of hardcore punk, starting all the way back in the underground punk scenes in the late 1970's. You do not know what hardcore is, AT ALL.

And there's some really weak shit posted in the hardcore forum, it's not about being all heavy.

Silly fool.

You know nothing.

Spiritual_Cramp
10-16-2007, 12:57 PM
Hardcore is a abreivation of hardcore punk, starting all the way back in the underground punk scenes in the late 1970's. You do not know what hardcore is, AT ALL.

And there's some really weak shit posted in the hardcore forum, it's not about being all heavy.

Silly fool.

You know nothing.

And you're one of my favorite non-idiots.

<3

STABxYOU
10-16-2007, 01:29 PM
Because they are dumb. -.-

Cedence
10-16-2007, 03:32 PM
I hate everything

hXcMacbeth3
10-16-2007, 03:34 PM
this thread sucks

IcePh0enix
10-16-2007, 03:36 PM
Meh. Hardcore is a kind of punk. Metalcore is a kind of metal. There are a ton of bands within these genres so they combine into 1 forum. Anything that ends with core winds up here.

PiNk_ThE_pUnK
10-16-2007, 04:58 PM
this thread sucks

Everything sucks today.