Radio Rebellion Tour

PDA

View Full Version : Radio Rebellion Tour

Spiritual_Cramp
10-24-2007, 01:06 PM
Is it worth going to/paying $17?

I guess I should just ask if 1.) Beneath The Massacre is good live 2.) Gojira and Behemoth are any good (never listened to them) and 3.) JFAC's singer will get close to the crowd so that I can punch him in the mouth?

DressingCold
10-24-2007, 01:18 PM
Gojira are great but not worth the $17.

likeomgtehtuck!
10-24-2007, 01:28 PM
It's not worth it. Hahah Johnny Davy won't get anywhere near the crowd.

technicolour
10-24-2007, 03:51 PM
$17 is good enough for just Behemoth, I have been told time and again they slay live.

I've seen Beneath the massacre live before, lots of energy, pretty good soundwise (mainly the drums), I don't know about the other two bands, but I'd imagine they'll be good.

saxaxe
10-24-2007, 05:13 PM
Beneath the Massacre is great live. There's some lacking in the guitar harmonies, since its only one guitarist. Gojira is meh, I thought, but the show was extremely impressive. JFAC, as much as you may hate them, put on a good show. But nothing, nothing can even come close to the show Behemoth puts on. They make the entire show worth it. Inferno's drums > you.

Spiritual_Cramp
10-24-2007, 10:23 PM
Well, I'm probably going to go even if I don't necessarily want to see JFAC, but thanks for everyone's opinions.

Maybe if the security isn't too tight, I'll manage to get a hit in.

:]

The Dead Walk
10-24-2007, 10:43 PM
I'm surprised you guys liked Behemoth's live show as much as you did.
I saw them at Ozzfest and the performance wasn't anything special. Not to mention I payed attention to Inferno and his playing was pretty sketchy.

likeomgtehtuck!
10-25-2007, 03:01 PM
^^Try to get two please :) one for me :)