All That Remains DVD

PDA

View Full Version : All That Remains DVD

Pabli7o
10-24-2007, 11:39 PM
I just finished watching it....wow! who else has it??? CAUSE YOU HAVE TO WATCH IT!

Jeanne started to play bass at the age of 20! And i didnt know Oli was(is?) mike's teacher... only a year after taking lessons he started playing in the band.... that just motivated me to start working harder and achieve what i want with music.

I feel like grabbing my guitar freaking blast it all the way but its almost midnight.....

Great band, great people. im going to see them in a few week with hasted the day and AILD i believe.

MustangMan311
10-24-2007, 11:40 PM
I just finished watching it....wow! who else has it??? CAUSE YOU HAVE TO WATCH IT!

Jeanne started to play bass at the age of 20! And i didnt know Oli was(is?) mike's teacher... only a year after taking lessons he started playing in the band.... that just motivated me to start working harder and achieve what i want with music.

I feel like grabbing my guitar freaking blast it all the way but its almost midnight.....

Great band, great people. im going to see them in a few week with hasted the day i believe.
I want to grab my guitar freaking blast it all the way too.
Hasted the Day sucks.

Pabli7o
10-24-2007, 11:42 PM
hahaha same feeling i get after i watch rocky....i wanna fight somebody haha

I was just saying that haste the day is in it. Not toooo bad i listen to them once in a while.

dfc_jebus
10-24-2007, 11:43 PM
whats the name of the video?

i have to check it out.

the_maestro
10-24-2007, 11:47 PM
Those guys are great live. I saw them about a month ago and even though Phil was having some voice problems he still sounded great.

Both Oli and Mike were insane as well

Red989
10-24-2007, 11:55 PM
It's out????!?
I want it!

Pabli7o
10-25-2007, 12:40 PM
It's called All That Remains Live.....ha. Two shows, one in Baltimore and another in Massachusetts.
I wish the documentary was a bit longer but it was great to get to know them as people... they're just normal people. I dont know why i get another impression from some "rockstars"..

It comes out in stores the 30th but i pre-ordered it so i got it in the mail yesterday. I guess thats why I'm one of the few in UG and this thread will die pretty soon.

Zao_89
10-25-2007, 07:57 PM
Haste the Day sucks now.
Just thought I'd correct your post.

zayG
10-25-2007, 07:59 PM
I want to grab my guitar freaking blast it all the way too.
Hasted the Day sucks.
Their new CD was garbage, old stuff was good IMO.

The DVD that came with the new one though brought some major lulz, especially when they had to remove the floorboards.

MustangMan311
10-25-2007, 10:13 PM
Personally, I don't think Haste the Day has ever been good, or even close to good. I think they're the ones ruining metalcore.

saxaxe
10-26-2007, 09:34 AM
wait. its out?! I was at the show at the recher. I bet you can find me!

oh wait! I preordered it!
*checks mailbox*

Pabli7o
12-05-2007, 02:35 AM
BUMPerZORZ

I watched again today. When i saw them play with AILD they were the only band to get off stage and come down to meet the fans.... Jeanne gave me a kiss! hahah i was wilding out.

Anybody else watched it?

adtthosa
12-05-2007, 12:57 PM
I have it, it's awesome. The two shows are Baltimore and Philadelphia and they're both great. It's definitely worth picking up if you're a fan of the band, new stuff or old stuff.