Group Forums Bug

PDA

View Full Version : Group Forums Bug

HawkaLuigi
11-03-2007, 02:03 PM
I noticed this when I was preparing to make a new thread in one of my group's forums. It did not display the text box. Anyone else having these problems?

http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/1892/scr1e69c53fg4.png

:livid:

SomeoneYouKnew
11-03-2007, 02:22 PM
I had that happen to me before. (Dmitry fixed it.) You will probably be able to do a quick reply to an existing thread, but not edit or an "advanced" reply.

I checked and I can make a thread and get the normal text box.

Leave a comment on Dmitry's profile. He'll fix it.

HawkaLuigi
11-03-2007, 02:25 PM
I had that happen to me before. (Dmitry fixed it.) You will probably be able to do a quick reply to an existing thread, but not edit or an "advanced" reply.

I checked and I can make a thread and get the normal text box.

Leave a comment on Dmitry's profile. He'll fix it.

Which Dmitry? Till or medick? I assume Till, so I will. :D

:livid:

Seth Shadows
11-03-2007, 02:34 PM
What's that?! FireFox?! Again?! Surprise... Works fine for me =P IE7 with IE7Pro ftw.

Lemoninfluence
11-03-2007, 03:36 PM
I get that when I'm trying to edit a post, or do an advanced reply.

I switched to firefox because IE froze when doing an advanced reply on the forum and now firefox won't let me advance reply in the group threads :angry:

Till From Kenig
11-05-2007, 03:49 AM
That happens not because of your browser, that's for shure. I have the same version of Firefox, but there everything works OK. According to my logs you had "Error loading script" error in PM part. It can be because of connection problems or syntax errors in JS script (but it would have the same error, if it was syntax mistake). Try to refresh page a few times or clear browser cache, hope that will help.

Seth Shadows
11-05-2007, 11:04 AM
^But I believe They're DIV scripts because it doesnt require active X.

IE froze when doing an advanced reply on the forum
Get IE7Pro. It's free lol.

Dyuha
11-06-2007, 07:19 AM
As Till said -- JavaScritp loading should be fully completed then everything works fine. Just refresh the page.

zappp
11-07-2007, 12:53 PM
with CTRL+F5. HARD refresh