Problem viewing profiles

PDA

View Full Version : Problem viewing profiles

Godly Moose
11-05-2007, 12:55 AM
In Firefox I can't view any profiles at all! I either get, "400 Bad Request", or that this page doesn't exist or has timed out. But works perfectly fine in Internet Explorer.

EDIT: I fixed the problem by clearing all my private data on Firefox.

Seth Shadows
11-05-2007, 10:58 AM
whats that?! FireFox?!?! IE7Pro > FireFox

Till From Kenig
11-07-2007, 11:33 AM
Looks like it was our fault :( It turned out that our server software has incompatibility with some feature on UGP. Clearing COOKIEs will help. Now fixed, but if it happens again please report in forums. Thanks for report and sorry for inconvenience.

FrenchyFungus
11-07-2007, 07:07 PM
Looks like it was our fault :( It turned out that our server software has incompatibility with some feature on UGP. Clearing COOKIEs will help. Now fixed, but if it happens again please report in forums. Thanks for report and sorry for inconvenience.
I've had two problems today, where I've been unable to access any page on the main site. UGP and UG.tv I was able to access, but not the tabs, lessons, forums etc.

Logging out and logging in solved it the first time, the second I cleared my cookies on advice of someone who'd read this thread.

Don't know if it's the same problem, but the same solution seems to work.

The first time I got an error message saying

"The connection was reset
The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading."

the 2nd time I got one saying "400 error" and something like "www.nginx.com"

I didn't manage to get screenshots, sorry.

aig91
11-07-2007, 09:51 PM
In Firefox I can't view any profiles at all! I either get, "400 Bad Request", or that this page doesn't exist or has timed out. But works perfectly fine in Internet Explorer.

EDIT: I fixed the problem by clearing all my private data on Firefox.

This isn't affecting me personally (so far), but I know 2 other users (zman@home and musicalgirl) on this site who are having the same problem.

zappp
11-11-2007, 03:58 AM
I believe it was just that minute when we were switching to a new server :)