What does one have to do around here....

PDA

View Full Version : What does one have to do around here....

travislausch
11-14-2007, 02:32 PM
...to get their tabs accepted?

I recently submitted a guitar tab of Pain Of Salvation's "Disco Queen" TWICE.

1) There's only one other version of the tab on this site. It's rated 1 star, and rightly so, because it's incomplete and very inaccurate.

2) My tab has been worked on, on and off, for 2 months. I've gone over it time and time again to see that it's accurate, that it's complete, and that it's easy to read. Moreover, I've even made sure to follow the rules! It's the whole song, I've checked my tab over for errors, and it was transcribed by ear with no help whatsoever from any kind of official sheet music, because none exists for that band at the moment. I've even painstakingly looked at live videos to help with this.

So, I ask again. Why would a perfectly good tab, one that's only got one other version on U-G that's sorely inaccurate, be denied TWICE? I think I deserve some answers here.

travislausch
11-14-2007, 10:33 PM
Since no one's read or replied to this yet, I've decided that I'm simply going to try uploading the tab again. If it gets rejected, the least you mods/admins/whoever can do is reply or email me to tell me exactly why the tab has been rejected a third time. If a damn good reason is given, then I'm going to desist from trying to upload it again, and I'll be taking my business elsewhere for that tab.

The tab has nothing in it which doesn't follow the rules, and as for it being a second version, your site very regularly accepts alternate versions of tabs (even for PoS, which has several versions of "Second Love" uploaded). I have to ask why mine is being discriminated against.

My email is lauscho at gmail dot com, in case you'd like to do it that way.

HawkaLuigi
11-15-2007, 11:24 AM
PM Dyuha man. He can help you sort this out.

travislausch
11-15-2007, 01:37 PM
Done :/

It's uploaded a fourth time. Maybe someone could give it an "add" vote or ten, just to be safe? <_<;

travislausch
11-16-2007, 02:30 PM
Rejected a fourth time.

Even had some add votes.

No email stating why it was rejected.

No one looked at my PMs or this post.

Understand if I'm very pissed off right now. :(

Edit: Okay. I'm going to upload it one last time. So again, I ask someone, anyone, to review my case.

travislausch
11-17-2007, 12:58 AM
Who else can I go to for help on this? I'm kinda desperate :(

HawkaLuigi
11-17-2007, 09:34 AM
Dyuha will help you when he can. Chill dude.

The Russian Staff doesn't work on weekends.

travislausch
11-17-2007, 04:12 PM
Well, it's up now. So... thank you to whoever finally did it. Now we can all get back on with our lives, right? XP

ps, it's been all week, not just the weekend.