Sadness...

PDA

View Full Version : Sadness...

KileManA7X
12-09-2007, 10:07 AM
Okay, I just turned 15 and I haven't been in a band since I was 12 which didn't last very long. I feel there are no musicians my age who would want start a progressive band with me lol. I feel kind of bad because then I ask myself "why do I even care so much about my guitar then?". Do you guys have a solution?

Codeman26
12-09-2007, 10:14 AM
dude your 15 as am i, we got soo much time to start a band.

i myself want to starta punk rock band, but nobody like that kind of music anymore.
today its all screamo/metal/alternative/and other gay things like FOB

i know im not the only one, you arent the only one who wants to do that either. you will find someone you just gotta find people. and it might take a while but it will be worth it in the end. as for now keep yourself busy or something. since i cant find a band i picked up acoustic guitar and i write my own acousitc songs.

ibikinz
12-09-2007, 10:14 AM
i know how you feel man just post a thread in finding a musician. i did that.

But i want a band (im 16 and never been in a band before) wherei can play lead/rythem. a guy who plays bass/sings and a drummer and i wanna play some black sabbath to Van Halen to BLink 182.

Mky
12-09-2007, 10:16 AM
Start your own one-man project! :)

KileManA7X
12-09-2007, 10:17 AM
Yeah but where will I find a drummer?

pigmaggots
12-10-2007, 05:25 AM
buy an acoustic, be solo!

Baba O'Riley
12-11-2007, 01:37 AM
You're only 15, you have lots of time to find a band. Try asking around at your school, check out the music department, ask your friends if they know anyone, put up an ad in a music store or a music magazine, etc. There are lots of options available.

:cheers: