School Talent Show

PDA

View Full Version : School Talent Show

Telecaster_AGY
12-20-2007, 12:42 PM
Its my school's talent show tomorrow and we had the rehersals today.

I'm performing A Little Respect by Wheatus on acoustic and while I was singing the mic cut out and then near the end the amp gave off horrible feedback and it sounded like it was going to blow up :/

fingers crossed it goes well tomorrow...

Anyone else had bad experiences playing in front of a large crowd at school or wherever?

EdawMail
12-20-2007, 12:48 PM
i was in a play.
main character.
missed my cue.
ended up coming on two minutes later without my characters shoes on to answer the 'phone'. lol!
i just went to the audience 'sorry about that' in an american new york accent :D

guitar wise - my friend was playing a big concert and started playing his acoustic when the sound technition went 'tom! your guitars outta tune mate' really loudly. what did my mate do? he said 'b******s'......

it was a charity gig.

deadhand329
12-20-2007, 12:48 PM
yeah...freakin sound check guy was stupid and told me to turn down my amp...so when the show was actually on no one could hear the solo =/

Gwynnell
12-20-2007, 04:52 PM
Did soundcheck everything was fine, came back and found out the pa had just stopped working, not something you want to hear on your first gig

the1nonlycrazi
12-24-2007, 12:28 PM
for my talent show I opened with canon rock and it was funny because everyone loved it then some unlucky bastard had to follow up with a flute peice...

kidboy
12-24-2007, 12:36 PM
for my talent show I opened with canon rock and it was funny because everyone loved it then some unlucky bastard had to follow up with a flute peice...

i have a talent show in april i think, and thats what im going to do...... heh heh, i hope the same thing happens with me.....