A Message From Neil

PDA

View Full Version : A Message From Neil

theneildeal
12-25-2007, 06:30 PM
Merry Christmas to all blues and jazz fans on UG! I hope that you're having a great day!

This subforum has quickly become my favourite in UG, and that's down to everyone here!

I won't be online this week and next, so i hope that you all have a great new years!

Neil

GD_GC
12-25-2007, 07:20 PM
you too man, thanks for being a regular of blues/jazz, we don't have many.

Merry Christmas!

:cheers:

gopherthegreat
12-25-2007, 07:47 PM
This subforum has quickly become my favourite in UG, and that's down to everyone here!
ya, i love the sense of community that the regulars here have.

why are you leaving, btw?

and merry christmas and happy new years :)

theneildeal
12-25-2007, 08:21 PM
ya, i love the sense of community that the regulars here have.

why are you leaving, btw?

and merry christmas and happy new years :)

cheers mate.

i spending new years with my girlfriend and some friends in a chalet in the pyrenees. They don't have the internet there, but ill be back in time to catch the end of my blues duel!

gopherthegreat
12-25-2007, 08:40 PM
cheers mate.

i spending new years with my girlfriend and some friends in a chalet in the pyrenees. They don't have the internet there, but ill be back in time to catch the end of my blues duel!
thats fuckin awesome. have a good time :cheers:

theneildeal
12-25-2007, 08:58 PM
cheers mate!

ze monsta
12-28-2007, 12:53 PM
cheers mate.

A g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-GIRL! THAT IS PROPOSTERUS! YOU CAN'T SEEEEE GIRLS! :rolleyes: :p:

Hope you have/are having/had good time.

:peace:

theneildeal
12-28-2007, 02:53 PM
A g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-GIRL! THAT IS PROPOSTERUS! YOU CAN'T SEEEEE GIRLS! :rolleyes: :p:

Hope you have/are having/had good time.

:peace:

cheers mate, ill be there tomorrow morning

theneildeal
01-04-2008, 11:08 PM
i wrote a blog about it. check it out