UG crashing

PDA

View Full Version : UG crashing

ch715dallat
01-02-2008, 10:52 AM
this may just be me but everytime i go onto UG from my home computer firefox crashes and has to close, its only UG no other websites. and i dont understand it. everytime i go on it just says firefox has to close now and then it just shuts down
any ideas? :confused:

Im on a computer at work now btw

shifty333
01-02-2008, 11:01 AM
FireFox has been ****ting on me a lot too lately. With me it has no certain websites that it crashes on but i find its more the amount of time that i leave it of for. If i let a window sit for say half an hour then go back to it and try to visit a different website thats when i get most of my crashes. But i cant see that being your problem if when you open up and then go directly to UG.

So my answer would have to be no. Just thought i would let you know your not alone in random errors

chickrawker
01-02-2008, 11:15 AM
see if you can update firefox

moody07747
01-02-2008, 11:24 AM
I have a feeling its all the new graphics they put up for the holiday season...more of that stuff could be crashing FF.

I have had random sites with a certain file type on a web page close out my FF as well but I have not had any problems lately on this site. I do bookmark the page to bring me to my profile and from there I go to the message boards...so I rarely go to the home page.

dandyhandy17
01-05-2008, 09:26 PM
see if you can update firefox

you can do that or try downloading a different kind of internet browser.

emad
01-07-2008, 03:07 AM
It works fine for me.Maybe it's some kind of Java or Flash player problem!You can reinstall them.