Zeppelin thing..i feel like an idiot

PDA

View Full Version : Zeppelin thing..i feel like an idiot

Grimble_Grumble
01-05-2008, 04:23 PM
Ook, i feel like a retard cause Led Zeppelin is my favorite band and idk this, but anyway...
I was in the car today and i was listening to the radio waiting for my mom to come out of the store, and a song came on and it started with the guitar riff in Bring It On Home, like after the first blues part that thing, just it had more reverb and it was a little slower...
Then it went into some kick ass song and i have no clue what song it is, i've been trying to find out but i can't, and i feel retarded...
And if its not a Zeppelin song idk why it has the Bring It On Home riff and the singer does a damn good Plant...
So could anyone maybe help me please?

metalfan#3
01-05-2008, 04:25 PM
Sorry I have to report you, but you have to take it to the 'ONLY Zeppelin Thread'. It should be on the first page of the CR forum.

Metaledit: Here's the link.

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=12211278#post12211278

athlete1
01-05-2008, 04:28 PM
that was gay to report.he didn't spam or anything,just asked a question.

FlamingYouth
01-05-2008, 04:29 PM
black dog

edit: *live version

fadetowhite
01-05-2008, 05:00 PM
nah, if it was black dog live, a true led zeppelin fan wouldve recognized it

Grimble_Grumble
01-05-2008, 05:11 PM
Yeah i can't be Black Dog, but i know what your talking about...
But nah this song was completely differnt it was awesome though, i went to the radio stations website and they said they played Black Dog at the time i heard it, i listened to it and yeah it was Black Dog, the album version but it didn't sound anything like the song i heard...
Gaah this is driveing me crazy!

Page&HammettFan
01-05-2008, 05:21 PM
^
It was probably the Song Remains the Same version of Black Dog. They played the intro to Bring It On Home, and then they played Black Dog. Here:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8847963279083936847&q=Led+Zeppelin+-+The+Song+Remains+the+Same+-+Black+Dog&total=68&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=4

You sure that this isn't it?