ABS Bluescast

PDA

View Full Version : ABS Bluescast

Ancient Jello
01-09-2008, 10:06 PM
My ISP recently dropped their Blues radio stream. I searched around and found the Atlanta Blues Society Bluescast and have it coming in most of the time now. Highly recommended.

http://www.absbluescast.org/

Dimebag22
01-09-2008, 10:30 PM
Awesome dude! Thanks for this.

:cheers:

Dimebag22
01-11-2008, 12:38 AM
I've actually been listening to this a lot lately! Great find, I'll just bump this up to get some more people into this! It's really good finding artists that you have never heard of, so I just write them down to go pick up a couple CDs. Great stuff.

Carswell98
01-11-2008, 02:37 AM
thanks eh, good station

this should get me off of my derek trucks binge lol

TheDev01dOne
01-11-2008, 10:40 AM
Sweet I will be checking this out..

For those who are interested too, www.abc.net.au/triplej has a roots (Blues, jazz, folk, reggae? You know the stuff) show on from 10pm - 1am on Thursday nights in Australian time. Makes it 11am thursdays UK time, I dunno about USA.

You can actually listen to it any time though if you click the listen link and then find 'roots n all' in the programs menu. Goes for 3 hours obviously..

It's cool it's the 'young people' radio station in Australia so it has lots of newer stuff and lots of independant stuff since it's not commercial radio.

Might be worth a listen for some of you guys, I dunno, I enjoy it anyway, found lots of good bands from there.