NEW Approval Queue BUGS / SUGGESTIONS Thread!

PDA

View Full Version : NEW Approval Queue BUGS / SUGGESTIONS Thread!

Dyuha
01-14-2008, 10:23 AM
The new versions of our tab approval system has been launched!

Please post your bugs/errors reports here in the case you found it in our newest TPA Section. Also any suggestions to improve this section are welcome! Thanks.

Also, please read this (http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/emad/blog/28345/) before using our TPA system!

emad
01-15-2008, 02:46 AM
When I'm trying to vote for rejecting a tab,my comments usually disappear and it's like I never vote for those tabs! :confused:

Dyuha
01-15-2008, 07:04 AM
there should be at least 25 symbols in your comment. "text disappearing" will be fixed asap.

Paul Lambeth
01-15-2008, 05:44 PM
It may just be me, but today (it was fine yesterday), other versions of the same tab in the archives aren't being linked a the top. E.g. "Whatevers Left" by Snow Patrol.

Thanks.

EDIT: It only seems to be certain tabs - others are fine. Hmm.

zappp
01-16-2008, 03:58 PM
and I wonder why no one's voting today?

Dyuha
02-01-2008, 10:56 AM
New version of TPA system has been launched! Please let us know if there are any bugs. Thanks!

Seth Shadows
02-08-2008, 12:21 PM
I have a bug. I'm not a tab mod <\3

Nah but really, I have a problem.

Ive been submitting a huge text tab (about 560kbs) every day since January 14th and it gets rejected within 6 hours when there's about 10 votes on average to add it and none to reject it.
Do you guys just not like me? :[<\3
Or did I max out the total number or characters?

(no, there's no other tab in the archive either.)

zappp
02-11-2008, 01:30 PM
Can you please send me that tab to webmaster [at] ug.com?

Seth Shadows
02-11-2008, 07:11 PM
Thank you :]

*sent*

zappp
02-12-2008, 03:08 AM
I will handle it :)

buckethead_jr
04-17-2008, 02:08 PM
New feature?

When people vote some people show up as 'Trusted Tabber' *username* votes to: *whatever*

It says they vote to approve for example here:
http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q201/buckethead_jr/tabthing1.jpg
http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q201/buckethead_jr/tabthing2.jpg

Only one of the two votes are counted :S

emad
04-18-2008, 10:00 AM
http://i28.tinypic.com/73lylk.jpg

http://i28.tinypic.com/pogtf.jpg
Works fine for me Martin,Maybe you should refresh that page.

buckethead_jr
04-21-2008, 12:22 PM
Thanks, uhh emad :p: *doesn't know your real name*, I refreshed the page, and it still didn't count, but it's working well now.

KirkRocks
04-27-2008, 01:25 PM
I think this is the right place but the first Fade to Black tab by Metallica isn't working for me.

Edit: Nvm it started working

aig91
05-01-2008, 01:58 AM
I'm not sure if this is a bug or not, but when I go into the TPA it says that I've rejected 0 and accepted 0 tabs. I know for sure I had voted to reject/accept hundreds of tabs. Is it a glitch or something? Or was it supposed to reset?

Dyuha
05-01-2008, 02:27 AM
I'm not sure if this is a bug or not, but when I go into the TPA it says that I've rejected 0 and accepted 0 tabs. I know for sure I had voted to reject/accept hundreds of tabs. Is it a glitch or something? Or was it supposed to reset?
that's been fixed! thanks for letting us know, Annie :)

qstionauthority
06-06-2008, 02:29 AM
Ok, for the second time now, I've updated a tab, and it creates an entirely new tab that has to go through the updating process and gets rejected. Who keeps rejecting my tab update? Is it so impossible to update a tab?! I even commented it: "THIS IS AN UPDATE TO MY OLD TAB!!! PLEASE DELETE THE OLD ONE AND POST THIS ONE!! THIS IS NOT EXACTLY THE SAME AS THE OLD ONE! THIS IS AN UPDATE!!!" Someone rejected it. It's just become tiresome, and now my record has 2 rejected tabs on it :( I already took Dyuha's advice and updated it in the TPA, but apparently it didn't work. Can someone out there help me update my tab?

Dyuha
06-06-2008, 09:13 AM
Ok, for the second time now, I've updated a tab, and it creates an entirely new tab that has to go through the updating process and gets rejected. Who keeps rejecting my tab update? Is it so impossible to update a tab?! I even commented it: "THIS IS AN UPDATE TO MY OLD TAB!!! PLEASE DELETE THE OLD ONE AND POST THIS ONE!! THIS IS NOT EXACTLY THE SAME AS THE OLD ONE! THIS IS AN UPDATE!!!" Someone rejected it. It's just become tiresome, and now my record has 2 rejected tabs on it :( I already took Dyuha's advice and updated it in the TPA, but apparently it didn't work. Can someone out there help me update my tab?
read my post more attentively! DO NOT UPDATE YOUR TAB TWICE!!!

click that "u!" link, submit your updates and wait until they're appear on the site!

DO NOT update your tab over and over again within 10 minutes!

qstionauthority
06-06-2008, 06:13 PM
read my post more attentively! DO NOT UPDATE YOUR TAB TWICE!!!

click that "u!" link, submit your updates and wait until they're appear on the site!

DO NOT update your tab over and over again within 10 minutes!
It sounded like you told me to submit the tab, then click the "edit" link in the TPA section, but I may have read it wrong. I updated it twice over the course of like 3 days.

edit:
updated a tab a couple days ago and it worked perfectly :)