Multi-Quote Button Doesn't Work?

PDA

View Full Version : Multi-Quote Button Doesn't Work?

PSM
01-20-2008, 10:31 PM
I didn't notice anyone else post about this recently, so here it is.

The multi-quote button in any forum, any thread, does not work for me. I've tried it on various computers and various locations, but no luck. Is it just me or is this a known issue?

PS - Sorry if this is the wrong place; feel free to move the thread if it is.

which ones pink
01-21-2008, 01:42 AM
Multi-quote button? :confused:

emad
01-21-2008, 02:38 AM
I didn't notice anyone else post about this recently, so here it is.

The multi-quote button in any forum, any thread, does not work for me. I've tried it on various computers and various locations, but no luck. Is it just me or is this a known issue?

PS - Sorry if this is the wrong place; feel free to move the thread if it is.
Test

Works fine.

sebastian_96
01-21-2008, 06:38 AM

+1

Since when have we had a multi-quote button?

Lemoninfluence
01-21-2008, 08:26 AM
I think he means the button next to the normal quote button. it's like the quick quote button. you click it, type your response in the quick reply box and check the 'quote message in reply' box.

I don't think it's meant to do multiple people in one post. for that I think you have to go through the advanced reply feature and copy and paste each reply individually.

or I could be wrong.

rockon1824
01-21-2008, 09:22 AM
I think he means the button next to the normal quote button. it's like the quick quote button. you click it, type your response in the quick reply box and check the 'quote message in reply' box.

I don't think it's meant to do multiple people in one post. for that I think you have to go through the advanced reply feature and copy and paste each reply individually.

or I could be wrong.
No, that's exactly what it's for.

edit: And it's working fine for me.

Lemoninfluence
01-21-2008, 09:49 AM
No, that's exactly what it's for.

edit: And it's working fine for me.
Do you mean it's meant to work as I described or as a multi quote button?

EDIT: ok that only quoted one person (obviously) so I assume it's meant to be a quick quote rather than a multi quote button.

PSM
01-21-2008, 11:43 AM
Sorry guys, I just realized it's not a multi-quote button, haha. The forum I'm usually on has a button that looks like that only it's used for quoting multiple posts. SORRY