Robin Trower Live

PDA

View Full Version : Robin Trower Live

Notonate
01-21-2008, 01:33 AM
What goes fellow viewers? I will be attending a Robin Trower concert in Cleveland in the month of march. My dads taking me and I do like Trower alot but am not completely familiar with his albums. I know hes a very skilled guitarist but how is he live? Has anyone out there seen him, if so how was he? Thanks for reading up.

ECwomantoneman
01-21-2008, 02:02 PM
Well my dad saw him live several times in the 70's when he still had Jimmy Dewar on bass and vocals and he said he was simply amazing :p: He's a good deal older now of course, but still, you lucky sod :peace:

Kartman
01-22-2008, 08:20 PM
I love the album Bridge of Sighs, my dad introduced him to me back when I was a wee lad. I love his playing.

Blind In 1 Ear
01-23-2008, 12:26 AM
What goes fellow viewers? I will be attending a Robin Trower concert in Cleveland in the month of march. My dads taking me and I do like Trower alot but am not completely familiar with his albums. I know hes a very skilled guitarist but how is he live? Has anyone out there seen him, if so how was he? Thanks for reading up.
right now ive only got bridge of sighs album wise. but ive heard some live stuff from him before and it sounded pretty good. honestly though, seeing anyone live is pretty cool. i think seeing him would be sweet.

BrainDamage
01-23-2008, 04:57 PM
I'm tempted to go see him. I haven't heard any of his music, but I've heard he's a good guitarist. Tickets are $25 in a very small venue, if I have enough to spare by the time the show comes, maybe I'll go.

Derigiberble
01-23-2008, 09:00 PM
If you like Jimi Hendrix clones you'll probably like him. Otherwise, he's probably the most boring performer of all time.

therussian
01-23-2008, 10:02 PM
I'm tempted to go see him. I haven't heard any of his music, but I've heard he's a good guitarist. Tickets are $25 in a very small venue, if I have enough to spare by the time the show comes, maybe I'll go.
Oh God, I wish he was coming by here. His stuff with Procol Harum was amazing, and Bridge of Sighs was equally great.

fly135
03-25-2008, 11:34 AM
Watch his live performance on the "Living Out of Time" DVD for some awesome inspiration. Hope you enjoyed the concert. I missed him when he was here. :mad: