Help name artist/song please!

PDA

View Full Version : Help name artist/song please!

Shutout
01-24-2008, 01:25 AM
I don't have much to give you. I can make up some lyrics because I don't know the real ones that should have the same amount of syllables. I'm thinking it's a Led Zeppelin song even though I searched through all them for the most part, and didn't recognize it. It's a popular song, may have been in one of the guitar heroes (doubt it), could've been on a commercial during the AFC Championship game (advertising sows), or perhaps I just heard it on the radio.

Anyways, here's my best shot.

"No more sleeping, wasting your time (sang quicker than 1st part)". dun dun-dun. "I'll be waiting, here in the line! (sang faster than 1st part, and gets louder".

"Been a lonly,lonly time (lonely, lonely said real quick, sounds more like "long") dun dun-dun. "SInce you've been mine" dun-dun. "Been waiting all night" dun dun-dun. "Hoping its you that I find!" dun dun-dun

2nd paragraph done a little faster than 1st.

Please help if you can... and remember none of the lyrics are right.

I've tried searching through LZ, Van Halen, Scorpions, etc. It's a popular band I think too, and a well known song.

Javis
01-24-2008, 01:34 AM
just google the lyrics.

hammondrckr
01-24-2008, 01:35 AM
led zeppelin rock and roll

Kartman
01-24-2008, 01:42 AM
Rock and Roll by Led Zeppelin.

Shutout
01-24-2008, 12:24 PM
Nah its not. The lyrics aren't right so I can't google it.

C4M3R0N
01-24-2008, 06:42 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=VJpyWrNNifo

That's Rock and Roll by Led Zeppelin. What you described made me think of Rock and Roll and I obviously wasn't the only one. Give it a listen and see if that's what it is.

Sly Taco
01-24-2008, 06:52 PM
Lonely is the Night- Billy Squire

http://www.billysquier.com/disc_lyr...onelynight.html

Shutout
01-24-2008, 08:10 PM
YES! That's it. How the hell did you manage to get that?

Sly Taco
01-24-2008, 08:35 PM
A stab in the dark, lyrics sounded familiar. peace

Ramblin'_Man
01-25-2008, 07:23 PM
yeah its Billy Squier i thought that song was a LZ song for like 2 years too, great tune though