Problem

PDA

View Full Version : Problem

Saox
01-24-2008, 06:21 AM
Hi! I'm expieriencing trouble while trying to add a new artist and his tab. The artis I want to add is

Mark Morgan (Planescape Theme)

and the title track: Deionarra's Theme

When I treid to add the tab it said I have o add the artist somehow while there is no button to make this operation. Fix this buddies! :)

Till From Kenig
01-24-2008, 06:47 AM
Did you get this message:

We were not able to find "mark morgan planescape theme" band name in our database:

Please make sure you spelled the band right.

If "mark morgan planescape theme" band is really exist and not an unsigned band, please provide us with link to the official website of this band in your tab below and click on Submit Your Tab button again.

If this is unsigned band please use "Misc Unsigned Bands" as artist name and "mark morgan planescape theme - deionarras theme" as song title and click submit button again.

It contains clear intructions how to add new artist. :) If you got some other message, please provide screenshot.

Saox
01-24-2008, 07:14 AM
How am I supposed to provide you with the artist site if he doesn't have any site or I couldn't find it? I clicked the submit tab again and it didn't help. Could you explain how am I supposed to submit a few tabs, as I have done them and wanted to share my ear transscription with others.

Dyuha
01-24-2008, 09:21 AM
1. as I can see Mark Morgan is an OST and video games composer -- IT'S MORE LOGICALLY TO SUBMIT YOUR TABS UNDER 'misc soundtrack' and 'misc computer games'

2. There's a notification on the tab submitting page:

"We were not able to find "Mark Morgan" band name in our database:

Please make sure you spelled the band right.

If "Mark Morgan" band is really exist and not an unsigned band, please provide us with link to the official website of this band in your tab below and click on Submit Your Tab button again.

If this is unsigned band please use "Misc Unsigned Bands" as artist name and "Mark Morgan - Deionarra's Theme" as song title and click submit button again."

did you ever read that??

Saox
02-05-2008, 11:26 AM
Yeah I read that and did all that once.

Now I uploaded it 3 times under 3 different names, one unto misc smth, and misc computer games section + one as Mark Morgan - Deionarra's Theme, and it didn't appear on the site. Fix it.