digitech rp350 factory reset
View Full Version : digitech rp350 factory reset
01-29-2008, 07:07 PM
hey everybody got a little problem with the rp350 here i got it for christmas it was used but i got ALMOST everything with it and it was in awesome shape only problem.. no freaking owners manual.. so now i cant figure out how to factory reset can somebody walk me through please? thanks
01-29-2008, 07:16 PM
you can actually get the manual on the website...just go to www.digitech.com,click resources,click literature and manuals,then click multi effects and rp350 should be there.
01-29-2008, 07:37 PM
sorry shouldve put down that my adobe isnt working sorry dude but thats a no go for me
01-29-2008, 08:18 PM
1. press and hold the STORE button while powering up
2. When display reads FACRST, release STORE button, which is now flashing.
3. press and hold flashing STORE button for 3 seconds until RSTORD appears in display then release.
01-29-2008, 08:21 PM
This function resets the RP350 to its original factory settings. This procedure erases all custom User presets, and recalibrates the Expression Pedal.
ATTENTION: Performing this function will erase all user-programmed data. All such data will be lost forever! Be sure you want to erase the memory and start fresh before continuing with this procedure.
The procedure for performing a Factory Reset is as follows:
. Press and hold the Store button while powering up the RP350.
2. When the display prompts you with FACRST, release the Store button, which is now flashing.
3. Press and hold the flashing Store button for 3 seconds until RSTORD appears in the display and release. The Restore procedure takes several seconds to complete; during the procedure, the display will count up. After the Restore procedure is complete, the Expression Pedal calibration procedure will begin.
Expression Pedal Calibration
The Expression Pedal on the RP350 needs to be recalibrated for use after a factory reset has been performed. This calibration procedure is automatically entered after a factory reset procedure.
(You can also initiate the calibration procedure by pressing and holding both Footswitches
for approximately 5 seconds.) In the event the Pedalís calibration fails, or if the Pedal does not function properly, it can be re-calibrated using the Pedal Calibration procedure. This will not erase the User presets. The procedure for Calibrating the Expression Pedal is as follows:
. Press and hold the Up/Down Footswitches until PDLCAL appears in the display (BYPASS, TUNER, and Exit will be displayed before PDLCAL is accessed, after about 5 seconds.)
2. When the Display prompts you with TOE DN, rock the Expression Pedal forward (toe down) and press either Footswitch.
3. When the Display prompts you with UP, rock the Expression Pedal back (toe up) and press either Footswitch.
4. The Display now prompts you to calibrate the V-Switch sensitivity (VSwxxx), where XXX is the current V-Switch threshold. Rock the Expression Pedal forward and press firmly on the toe once to turn the V-Switch on (wah ON), and again to turn the V-Switch off (wahOFF).
5. If the V-Switch is too sensitive, press the right Up Footswitch to raise the threshold (range is 0-200). Keep testing the V-Switch sensitivity and adjust the threshold until it only engages when you want it to (too sensitive a setting will lead to the V-Switch falsely triggering on or off when using the Expression Pedal).
6. When the V-Switch sensitivity is set to your satisfaction, press both Up/Down Footswitches simultaneously to exit.
Note: If the Display shows error, an error has occurred and steps 2 through 5 should be repeated.
01-29-2008, 08:24 PM
thanks guys just what i needed
vBulletin v3.0.9, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.