Alice Cooper´s 60 today!!

PDA

View Full Version : Alice Cooper´s 60 today!!

BabeWithGuitar
02-04-2008, 10:50 AM
So it came- today´s Alice´s 60th birthday!! :cheers:
It´s hard to belive, isn´t it?
Just wanted to say: Happy b-day to our hero and just keep doing such great music!
But still I think that he doesn´t look at all like someone who´s 60.. what do you think people?
I mean he´s still doing good music (and good shows too I believe!) and he´s so damn hot (no- not handsome just hot :devil: )... Hope he´ll remain like that another many many years :)

On this occasion I would like to know what do you like in his music? and why do you like him? what´s your favourite song (or album)? and the best question- Did anybody see him live?

Wardster
02-04-2008, 11:01 AM
Girls on teh internets? NOI WHAY!....alice is a god.

Mads B
02-04-2008, 11:02 AM
So it came- today´s Alice´s 60th birthday!! :cheers:
It´s hard to belive, isn´t it?
Just wanted to say: Happy b-day to our hero and just keep doing such great music!
But still I think that he doesn´t look at all like someone who´s 60.. what do you think people?
I mean he´s still doing good music (and good shows too I believe!) and he´s so damn hot (no- not handsome just hot :devil: )... Hope he´ll remain like that another many many years :)

On this occasion I would like to know what do you like in his music? and why do you like him? what´s your favourite song (or album)? and the best question- Did anybody see him live?

he is the best!!!!

master
02-04-2008, 02:03 PM
He is one of the very few people who can back up his great stage theatrics with really good music. I love him.

Master Shake
02-05-2008, 08:11 AM
Happy Birthday for yesterday Alice! kinda surprised (yet pleasantly) that there is a thread for it :cheers:
Alice is awesome and certainly not 60 if the mind has anything to do with it. He looks and sounds as great as ever, a true showman and seems like a great, funny down-to-earth guy.
Live, he is one of the most energetic interesting acts ive seen, certainly puts on a show and the great music to go behind it for which i feel is somewhat overshadowed by the acts reputations wise (unfortunately)

Favourite song has always be Steven (well the whole Steven trilogy) but i like something from every album, his music is so varied i find it hard someone wouldnt like at least one song by the Coop.

Cant wait for Along Came a Spider!

Girls on teh internets? NOI WHAY!

wow thats like 2 in 2 days :eek: (that kinda means im a girl..)

Jammin'
02-05-2008, 03:39 PM
"I'm six-ty.. and i don't know what i want"

lolz0rz Happy Birthday Alice!

Supernaut2k
02-05-2008, 04:21 PM
bless Alice, hes a good lad he is, happy 60th to him