tabs posted

PDA

View Full Version : tabs posted

KewlChristian
02-06-2008, 09:07 PM
ive posted 2 tabs (iron man, holly diver, and livin after midnight) and i havent seen them on her yet i just recently posted holy diver and the midnight one 3 days ago but iron man was a long time ago.

Dead_End
02-06-2008, 09:23 PM
ive posted 2 tabs (iron man, holly diver, and livin after midnight)

...2 tabs? :haha

but thats not the point, uhh either they havent been approved yet, or they were denied man, nothing to worry about, i think you can check the status of them somehow, but i really cant remember how if you actually can =/ im sorta zoning out

Matty22
02-06-2008, 11:01 PM
You go to your contributions page (under profile) and the songs are listed and across from them is a letter. D is denied. A is accepted and another one is pending approval, I think.

mannyfresh
02-23-2008, 01:18 AM
:( hello
i submitted a tab today but i havent recieved an email saying my tab went thru
i know it takes a while for it to get approved...my email is correct on my account

also i forgot to add a diagram for one of the chords in my tab
do i have to wait for it to get approved before i can edit it?

since this is my 1st tab on this site i cant chek the satus yet until i have submitted 3 tabs

user_name_here
02-23-2008, 01:49 AM
it takes like 1-2 days...and they dont check em on weekends...and there is a high percentage they get denied...they ALWAYS get denied...lol good luck though...

and no you dont...im pretty shure you go my profile, my contributations, my tabs...and here you will see your tab...and there should be an edit button right next to it...and if not it has to be approved before you can edit it...and also there you should see an A for accepted D for denied and P for pending (at least i think its P :D)

mannyfresh
02-23-2008, 06:36 AM
i get this mess when cliking view tab status/ approval

Unfortunately, you didn't contribute enough tabs to get access to this page! You must have at least 3 approved tabs in your contributions in order to get access to this page.

BassistGal
02-23-2008, 06:44 AM
Go to my profile on the top right.
Click on my contributions, go to tabs, and it'll be there.

justinb904
03-08-2008, 07:28 PM
...and also there you should see an A for accepted D for denied and P for pending (at least i think its P :D)

its a W for waiting not a P

CoolDudeMorgasm
03-08-2008, 08:36 PM
Plus I doubt people would accept more iron man, holy diver, and livin' after midnight tabs...

theWallofYAWN
03-11-2008, 01:11 AM
why do tabs get denied so easily? ive tried submitting a tab a couple times and it gets denied but i dont get any email or message telling me why. i know the tab is correct and i posted the band website. but still denied... anyone know possibilities of why?

FrenchyFungus
03-11-2008, 12:48 PM
http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/Dyuha/blog/3066/

Should answer all questions.

theWallofYAWN
03-11-2008, 09:10 PM
honestly, that profile didnt do justice to my submissions. i really dont understand why my tab is repeatedly denied with no reply of why. i followed everything in instructions AND it goes with that guys profile.

EDIT: actually i think i figured out the problem ... ill submit a fixed version and see what happens. too many empty lines at the end.