CCR = poseurs?

PDA

View Full Version : CCR = poseurs?

yoursweatersux
02-07-2008, 09:13 PM
So despite their many songs about the bayou and Louisiana, and their country sound, I recently found out that CCR is from THE BAY AREA IN CALI. wtf ccr???

I mean it's great that you're way influenced and I love the music, but you can't make a song called "Born on the Bayou" and sing about your country upbringing when it's all a load of BS. Poseurs.

demiphoenix
02-07-2008, 09:16 PM
who cares where they're from? the wrote genuinely good music, posers write crappy music

there's a lot of decent viking metal bands from brazil, don't see you complaining about them

masterk1818
02-07-2008, 09:17 PM
So despite their many songs about the bayou and Louisiana, and their country sound, I recently found out that CCR is from THE BAY AREA IN CALI. wtf ccr???

I mean it's great that you're way influenced and I love the music, but you can't make a song called "Born on the Bayou" and sing about your country upbringing when it's all a load of BS. Poseurs.

yes it would be impossible to do that :rolleyes:

jaco_pasto
02-07-2008, 09:19 PM
so your only supposed to write music about where your from. So Zepp coving an old blues tune would mean there posers then right?

mindtrek
02-07-2008, 10:04 PM
its not where you are, its where your heart and mind is period