Anti-Flag sucks.

PDA

View Full Version : Anti-Flag sucks.

Chaise Boogie
02-10-2008, 01:27 PM
I'm listening to this song they have called No Borders, No Nations, and I couldn't help but think how much can one band sing about a country and such? I mean, if those guys are that unhappy about our system, why the **** don't they just move?

And their music sucks. A lot.

Mr_Jubby_Jubs
02-10-2008, 01:30 PM
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=440347&highlight=anti-flag
I guess the search button sucks too?

Sean-Man
02-10-2008, 01:31 PM
word up

Punks|Not|Dead
02-10-2008, 01:32 PM
You suck.

ozoneslayer
02-10-2008, 01:32 PM
youre right

coheed.666
02-10-2008, 01:33 PM
Primus sucks :) claypool is god!

lolmnt
02-10-2008, 01:33 PM
While Anti-Flag does suck, your reasons for not liking them are silly.

The Real AJ
02-10-2008, 01:36 PM
I'm listening to this song they have called No Borders, No Nations, and I couldn't help but think how much can one band sing about a country and such? I mean, if those guys are that unhappy about our system, why the **** don't they just move?

Actually Anti-Flag rocks. And besides, isnt all punk rock about hating the government? What band hasent done a song about how the government sucks or something?

[charlie_j]
02-10-2008, 01:37 PM
the guys voice annoys me, and yeah the music is pretty basic, but hey, i still like it

The Real AJ
02-10-2008, 01:37 PM

Actually Anti-Flag rocks. And besides, isnt all punk rock about hating the government? What band hasent done a song about how the government sucks or something?

joshjebl
02-10-2008, 01:38 PM
i like anti flag. but i have to listen in small intervals cuz it does get repetative

RentACar
02-10-2008, 01:39 PM
Well, I mean I guess you fell into their sneaky trap. I mean, a band called Anti-Flag doesn't appear to play political music, no?

lolmnt
02-10-2008, 01:42 PM
Well, I mean I guess you fell into their sneaky trap. I mean, a band called Anti-Flag doesn't appear to play political music, no?Yep, and the Sex Pistols play songs about having sexual intercourse with hand guns, Leftover Crack sings about the end of the work week when they can't afford fresh crack, and the Ramones sings about being brothers.

IlikeTheSKA
02-10-2008, 01:43 PM

Ouch, my heart! Please, tell me he's kidding!

Ska Wars
02-10-2008, 01:47 PM
Yep, and the Sex Pistols play songs about having sexual intercourse with hand guns, Leftover Crack sings about the end of the work week when they can't afford fresh crack, and the Ramones sings about being brothers.
I really used to think the Ramones were brothers :haha

lolmnt
02-10-2008, 01:56 PM
I really used to think the Ramones were brothers :haha:haha That sounds like something I would do, but I'd tell somebody that they were brothers and make a fool of myself.

Doolittle
02-10-2008, 02:13 PM
Ouch, my heart! Please, tell me he's kidding!
:haha
Oh gawd...

Adam_Harrison9
02-10-2008, 02:25 PM

You ****ing suck. Their music is a lot better than 90% other punk bands.

Chaise Boogie
02-10-2008, 02:30 PM
Yeah, most punk bands do talk a lot about politics, but I'm not here for the punk. I'm here for the ska.

Anti-Flag still suck.

devourthekitten
02-10-2008, 02:31 PM
Yep, and the Sex Pistols play songs about having sexual intercourse with hand guns
Is this a good idea?

lolmnt
02-10-2008, 02:33 PM
Is this a good idea?You should be fine if you put a condom on the gun, safety first.

devourthekitten
02-10-2008, 02:42 PM
You should be fine if you put a condom on the gun, safety first.
Hm...I don't think we're far enough in our relationship to do that, though..

:p:

SuperBlob
02-10-2008, 02:48 PM
Yep, and the Sex Pistols play songs about having sexual intercourse with hand guns,
Apparently they got the name because pistol is another word for penis. Not because they like ****ing guns :p:

And Anti-Flag are one of the bands who's name just makes me want to avoid them :p:

original=punk
02-10-2008, 03:01 PM
i don't stand up for anti-flag, but since this goes for all political band, they write the songs and "complain" about the government, because the country shouldn't be like that, so if they raise awareness, then enough people can stand up to make a change.

that's why they don't leave the country, because they want to change it. Just leaving is defeatist.

Mav-16
02-10-2008, 03:23 PM
i don't stand up for anti-flag, but since this goes for all political band, they write the songs and "complain" about the government, because the country shouldn't be like that, so if they raise awareness, then enough people can stand up to make a change.

that's why they don't leave the country, because they want to change it. Just leaving is defeatist.

OR make a hefty paycheck in return.

Anarchy sells kids...

Chaise Boogie
02-10-2008, 03:53 PM

The government doesn't care what poor teenagers/young adults say. Music doesn't ever get anything changed unless you're David Hasselhoff or something. But usually bands bitch about things that are huge, that would take decades to change.

Just wastes of time.