Cream vs Blind Faith vs Derek and the Dominos

PDA

View Full Version : Cream vs Blind Faith vs Derek and the Dominos

Crimson Ghost
02-10-2008, 08:00 PM
which do you think is the best band? vocally, musically, in terms of songwriting, whatever
vocally for me, blind faith
musically, a tie to all three
lyrically, derek and the dominos just my opinion though

master
02-10-2008, 08:02 PM
Cream. The Blind Faith album was a letdown imo. I actually haven't heard too much of The Dominos, though.

GettintheLedout
02-10-2008, 08:09 PM
derek and the dominoes.

i havent heard blind faith though

gopherthegreat
02-10-2008, 08:13 PM
cream, for sure

Ramblin'_Man
02-10-2008, 09:10 PM
Derek and the Dominoes. I mean how can you beat Clapton and Allman together?? other than that Cream is definitely my style.

ECistheBest
02-10-2008, 09:15 PM
every one is awesome. i just wish they spent more time together as a band.

Cream: Clapton, Ginger Baker, Jack Bruce. friggin crazy trio sweeping the whole world with psychedelic rock. it sucks how they thought they couldn't make anymore music... :(

Blind Faith: Clapton and Steve Winwood. winwood is a genious. him and clapton playing together is really nice, like the crossroads 07 them playing presence of the lord. i definitely miss them.

Derek and the Dominos: Real cool songs coming out. some old old songs, some new songs like layla. i just like the sound from clapton's guitar, as well as some songs with Duane Allman's slide guitar. Why Does Love Got to be So Sad? is a nice tune.

Crimson Ghost
02-10-2008, 09:20 PM
every one is awesome. i just wish they spent more time together as a band.

Cream: Clapton, Ginger Baker, Jack Bruce. friggin crazy trio sweeping the whole world with psychedelic rock. it sucks how they thought they couldn't make anymore music... :(

Blind Faith: Clapton and Steve Winwood. winwood is a genious. him and clapton playing together is really nice, like the crossroads 07 them playing presence of the lord. i definitely miss them.

Derek and the Dominos: Real cool songs coming out. some old old songs, some new songs like layla. i just like the sound from clapton's guitar, as well as some songs with Duane Allman's slide guitar. Why Does Love Got to be So Sad? is a nice tune.

i agree with everything you said, the 1969 presence of the lord at hyde park is remarkable in my opinion

obviously off topic but did u go to arroyo vista? i used to live in south pasadena and thats where my bro went, hes your age

ECistheBest
02-10-2008, 09:22 PM
^lol no.

Crimson Ghost
02-10-2008, 09:23 PM
^lol no.

haha, just a thought