watch this and meditate upon the chaos matrix of life, universe and sour diesel

PDA

View Full Version : watch this and meditate upon the chaos matrix of life, universe and sour diesel

Axegrinder#9
02-10-2008, 10:44 PM
seriously WATCH THIS!! Hint: It's got Steve Gadd on drums, but that's not what's crazy about it though!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=FVdFVtoGl98

mods feel free to close this thread but sticky it - this HAS to be seen!! :devil:

Carswell98
02-10-2008, 10:51 PM
if you are insinuating what I think you are, you suck at life

reported*

nt1440
02-10-2008, 10:52 PM
lol @ sour deisel

Nick_
02-10-2008, 11:13 PM
Incredible. Petrucciani has always been one of my favourite pianists, not to mention the inspiration he provides overcoming his stature like he did.

To misquote Jim Hall about him:

"He's just so fucking musical"

Axegrinder#9
02-10-2008, 11:14 PM
if you are insinuating what I think you are, you suck at life

reported*

uhm I have no idea what you're talking about. And if you think I'm taking a shot at Michael Petrucciani, you're mistaken. I'm simply quite amazed. so take the finger outta your ass man and pay particular attention to the third element in the chaos matrix.

Axegrinder#9
02-10-2008, 11:16 PM
Incredible. Petrucciani has always been one of my favourite pianists, not to mention the inspiration he provides overcoming his stature like he did.

To misquote Jim Hall about him:

"He's just so fucking musical"

yeah man I had no idea about this guy - I mean I was looking up Steve Gadd videos on youtube and I came across this. like the sheer ferocity with which this guy rips it up - I've seen so many do it, but man this guy is like one aggressive semi-divine jazz pianist!

Carswell98
02-10-2008, 11:46 PM
uhm I have no idea what you're talking about. And if you think I'm taking a shot at Michael Petrucciani, you're mistaken. I'm simply quite amazed. so take the finger outta your ass man and pay particular attention to the third element in the chaos matrix.

ok, you have to admit that happens a lot on this site, and I find it dispicable

I don't appreciate the finger/ass comment though

so...continue :)

Axegrinder#9
02-11-2008, 12:48 AM
well you know I had to throw that in :peace:

but yea I mean I was pretty set on Keith Jarrett as my favorite modern jazz pianist, I guess I might have to reconsider that!